Learn Angular 2 from Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Develop web applications using Angular 2
- Create single-page applications
- Write cleaner and reusable code for better maintainability
- Be profficient in Angular2
- Basic HTML and CSS skills, but it is not a requirement
If you are looking to advance your skills with Angular 2, then look no further because this course is just right for you! Become an advanced programmer in Angular 2 in no time using this course which will continue to educate and motivate you along the way.
There is no reason to feel discouraged if you have no previous experience with Angular 2 since this course starts off with the mere basics. Even if you do have previous Angular 2 knowledge, this course covers interesting topics that you might have missed or would like to learn about. Each section of the course is related to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned. All the covered subjects come with loads of examples to aid students in the process of learning and improving their skills. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write your own programs that have real-life applications, making it interesting for both beginner and advanced students alike.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can check out questions that were posted by other students as well as ask your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Angular 2. You get paid Angular 2 expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
You can send any suggestion you have on topics that have not been covered by contacting me via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible. Rest assured that any feedback you might have will not go ignored.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for beginners and web developers who wish to learn how to build web applications in Angular 2
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters
Businessman and entrepreneur, with a degree in electrical engineering and computer science, with great social and team skills, speaking multiple languages, ambitious, motivated and a hard worker.
Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and planning
- Programming in c++, c, java, python, bash, pascal
- Web design expert, both front-end and back-end
- System architecture expert
- Great understanding of Linux
- System turnover coordinator