Learn Android Wear Programming
- Basic to average knowledge of Android programming / Java programming is required to join this course on Android Wear Programming.
The series contains 6+ hours of video tutorials with maximum focus on programming. The series do focus on some theoretical concepts to make the base for you to learn wear programming.
The series starts your learning journey with the basics like what is android wear, design principles, android SDK installation, using android studio etc and then moves to the interesting concepts like building notifications for android wear, adding page to a notification, voice input for notifications and notification stacking etc.
Next it takes you to world of Custom UIs, where you learn to create layouts, cards, list , 2D pickers, confirmations etc for the Android Wear.
Eventually, it takes you through the advanced concepts where you learn to send and receive messages, sync data items, transferring assets, designing android wear faces etc.
Last but not the least, you will experience a LIVE EXAMPLE, using Google Play Store, on how to package and distribute your Android Wear App.
The prerequisite for this course is to have basic to average knowledge of Java/J2EE. Knowledge of Android programming is good to have.
Who this course is for:
- Software Developer / Programmers having basic to average knowledge of Android Programming / Java Programming should join this course
- Fundamentals of Application Development
- 06:15Introduction to Android Wear
- 09:30Installing Android Studio and Android SDK
- 15:37Using Android Studio
- 06:57UI Patterns for Android Wear
- 03:31Design Principles for Android Wear
- 11:48How to run Android Wear Programs using Eclipse
- 9 questionsQuiz on Basics of Android Wear Programming
Team-SchoolSteps has got extensive experience in IT and has been working on professional Web, Java/J2EE, mobility, IoT based projects. One of the main goals of team is to do R&D in cutting edge technologies and to impart training to the professionals. All team members in the group have got extensive experience in IT. As of now, the entire group is focused on IoT, machine learning, mobile technologies, Wear Technologies and Big Data etc. Team has been doing extensive research in IoT, Wear technologies, mobile platform, machine learning etc.