Learn and Understand Regular Expressions(Regex)
What you'll learn
- Basics of regular expressions(REGEX)
- Deep understanding of regular expressions(REGEX)
- Character classes
- Grouping, Capturing, Backreferencing
- Lookaround and assertions
- Real World Problem - Date validation
- Real World Problem - Coupon code validation
- Real World Problem - User name validation
- Real World Problem -Email validation
- Real World Problem - Password validation
- Real World Problem -ZIP code validation and more
- A computer with internet connection
- Basics knowledge of any programming language
Welcome to "Learn and Understand Regular Expression(REGEX)" course!
This is a course of regular expressions(REGEX). When I start leaning regular expression I found it really difficult to understand. I think regular expression is a pain for beginners. I designed a course to help you out. If you are not understanding regular expressions(scratching your head) then just enroll this course and see how easy it is.
#1 Meta characters
Literal characters, flag modifiers, dot metacharacter, anchors, escaping metacharacters and word boundaries
#2 Character Classes
Character classes, negate character classes, shorthands character classes
Plus (+) quantifiers, asterisk (*) quantifiers, controlling repetitions, greediness and laziness
#4 Grouping and Back Referencing
Grouping, Capturing and Back Referencing, Non Capturing Group, Alternation and Nested Alternation
#5 Look Around - Look Ahead and Look Behind
Look Around and Assertions, Positive Look Ahead, Negative Look Ahead, Positive Look Behind and Negative Look Behind
#6 Solving real world problems with regex
Username validation, Email validation, Password validation, Coupon code validation , Date validation, Zip code validation
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to learn regular expressions clearly
- Who has frustrated to learn regular expressions
- Students looking for a simple way to learn regular expressions
Hi! My name is Md. A. Barik
I'm a Self Taught Programmer with a great passion. I'm programming from the age of just 16 years. I have always had a fascinations in computer and technology from early in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, I understood that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. I have learned an important lessons from my programming career. I'm trying to teach others valuable programming skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting company with infinite possibilities.
I promises that there are very few courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained.
See you inside the courses!