- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understanding Buffer Overflow
- Understanding Shellcode In Buffer Overflow
- Writing Shellcode
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- A Windows machine (real or virtual), to exploit
This course will take you on a journey of learning and understanding the system fundamentals and deep dive in debugging to understand how CPU use registers with the memory also how the buffer overflow vulnerability occurs.
Once you are able to understand how hackers think, you will be able to use your new skills to continue your learning in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- Anyone interested in Reverse Engineering and Exploit Development