Learn Amazon Web Services (AWS): The complete introduction
- You should have a basic understanding of Information Technology.
Get started with Amazon Web Services (AWS), get hands on, and review every AWS service available today.
This course is designed for anyone with a basic understanding of Information Technology to be able to take advantage of the amazing power offered by AWS.
In this course I cover:
The true definition of Cloud Computing
How AWS fits into the Cloud model
Where AWS is located in the world
We also get 'hands-on' with some essential services:
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Amazon Lambda - Function as a Service
AWS Elastic Simple Compute Service (EC2)
Also I review every single service that AWS has available today - yes, I update this course regularly!
I'm Mike Chambers, and I have been working in - and creating courses for - AWS and Cloud for many years. I have conducted workshops across the world teaching large enterprises to leverage the latest Cloud technologies, and now I am focusing on helping as many students as possible learn AWS, enjoy AWS, and get certified with confidence.
- Anyone who wants to start using Amazon Web Services
- What is Cloud Computing?23:06
- What is Amazon Web Services?07:54
- Where is Amazon Web Services?07:55
- Setting up an AWS Account12:20
- Taking a look around12:31
- Setting up your computer06:43
- Setting up your CLI (Optional)13:57
- Simple Storage Service (S3)15:06
- Simple Storage Service (S3) - Static Web Hosting11:28
- Lambda - Function as a Service05:49
- Lambda - Hands on20:54
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)08:57
- All the services - Intro01:53
- Networking & Content Delivery07:28
- Developer Tools03:19
- Management Tools11:38
- Media Services01:25
- Machine Learning04:00
- Security, Identity & Compliance14:14
- Mobile Services03:41
- AR & VR01:25
- Application Integration06:21
- Customer Engagement01:17
- Business Productivity02:29
- Desktop & App Streaming02:25
- Internet of Things03:29
- Game Development00:56
- All the services - Section end02:12
- Creating a Windows EC2 Instance17:30
- Creating a Linux EC2 Instance14:47
- Wordpress in 5 minutes08:17
- Cleaning Up06:16
- Why use the cloud?11:16
- Is this course up to date?03:57
- What to learn next14:58
LevelUpCloud provides leading online training for all cloud computing platforms.
Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
LevelUpCloud is a team of independent technology experts who share a passion for creating the best online training. Every member of the Level Up Cloud team create courses, answers your questions, and supports you all the way through to certification. Becoming certified in cloud computing is an essential part of building a successful career in IT. Level Up Cloud provides a series of affordable online course for you to take in your own time, and the support you need to pass, first time.
LevelUpCloud - Cloud with Confidence
Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. We strive to change lives by teaching Linux and cloud technology. Students can learn new skills, get certified, and advance in their career.
Our full-time, expert instructors create content on AWS, Linux, OpenStack, DevOps, Azure, and Big Data.