Learn alphabetical letters
- There are no prerequisites in this course
This course is about alphabetical letters and aims to teach anyone who wants to learn about alphabetical letters, English words especially food names and animals. The structure of the course is made up of letters, words, pictures, spelling, sounds or phonics and videos to improve understanding. Words are made of letters and sounds, while words carry meaning which can be relayed by pictures or videos.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious to learn alphabetical letters and food names
- 02:10ABC- Upper Case (Standard Sounds)
- 02:10abc- Lower Case (Standard Sounds)
- 02:10Upper and Lower Case (Standard Sounds)
- 02:10Upper Case real sound of letters
- 02:10Lower case real sound of letters
- 02:10Upper and Lower case (real sounds of letters)
I combine science, engineering and technique with enthusiasm in disseminating geographic information to communities for planning, decision making and sustainable development. An integration of my education and experience in solving problems relating to geography amounts to over 10 years, with recognition from world geographic information communities such as Group on Earth Observation (GEO) where I am currently serving as a Technical Advisor for Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) on mapping issues.
In 2009, I received an award of academic excellence at Ryerson University in Geomatics and Civil Engineering discipline. I was also nominated in the best work performance category at Department of Surveys and Mapping, Gaborone in 2014 before I pursued my Master of Science in Geographic Information System (GIS) and Remote Sensing (RS) at Botswana International University of Science and Technology in 2014.