Learn All The Basics To Read Arabic& Quraan Within 5 hours.
What you'll learn
- Recognizing all the Arabic Alphabet in an easy way.
- Knowing all the Long and Short vowels.
- Knowing the Madd letters and how to stretch them.
- Knowing Madd Tabee, Madd Badal, The Joining Madd, The Separated Madd and Madd Lazim.
- Knowing all types of Tanween.
- Knowing the difference between pronounced Laam letter and Saakin Laam letter.
- Practicing The Joining Hamzah and Cutting Hamzah.
- Practicing Shaddah with Short vowels and Tanween.
- Knowing how to stop at the end of the words "Waqf".
- To Carry On Till The End And Never let Yourself Go down. It is A Marathon Not A Race.
This course is for having rock basics before starting your journey through the book of Allah. If you’re looking for a course that can help you teach your kids or your students and even you learn Arabic to be able to read Arabic and Quraan then you’ve come to the right place. This course is actually an Audiobook where I went through the book from page 5 to page 88 teaching you how to pronounce the letters, words, sentences, and Ayahs.
I have attached a PDF that explains everything within the book and extra, so I advise you to read the page first then listen to the video I can’t stress this point enough. Also, I mentioned some Youtube videos that I think can help with further knowledge so please help yourself and check them out.
To be honest, this course is not only for beginners but intermediate and Advanced too, however soon there would be courses only for Advanced levels regarding Arabic and Tajweed and you'll see new faces In Sha Allah.
Some bits of Advice:
__Don’t push hard at the beginning on yourself or your student, it is all about practising regularly.
__Try to set times for the course through the week like 2 or 3 days per week where you only have 30-40 mins each day.
__On average it takes 1-2 months to finish it for adults and 3-4 months for kids and boys. It might take longer or less it depends on lots of variables. However, I personally finished the whole course in 1 week studying it and studying how to teach it. Also, I know some of the people who finished the whole course in just 1 month so keep doing the hard work......
__If you can start the course with a friend that would be brilliant to gather each other till the end.
__If you’re targeting your kids or your children try to go through the full course first then find a proper way to help them.
__Invest today and gather tomorrow and in the hereafter.
I’ll be more than happy to communicate with all students, who have questions or anything in mind, we can share ideas on forms and we might be able to do Live discussions sometimes, besides that you can reach me always via e-mail or by Udemy messages, so I would reply to any questions ASAP.
Hope you are ready for the course and I will be waiting for the feedback.
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to learn the basics of Arabic.
- People who would like to know how to teach Arabic and Quraan.
- People who would like to learn and read Quraan.
- People who would like to boost their recitation of Quraan.
- People who would like to check their Quraan recitation.
- People who would like to teach their children Arabic and Quraan.
- People who have no time for online classes.
- People who can not afford paying monthly for online classes.
- People who can not join my online classes because of having no available slots in my schedule.
My name is Adam, a graduated Physical Therapist who started teaching Arabic and Quraan in 2017 with good experience in Online classes.
I joined Alimlive, Tareequl Jannah, and IQRA institutes but I finally settled down with my private work through which I helped many to be able to read Arabic and Quraan and start the journey.
Hopefully, there would be more courses here on Udemy soon enough.