Alibaba - The Complete Guide to the Import Business
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 7 mins on-demand audio
- 19 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An Instructor Who is Here to Help You Every Step of the Way
- Understand how Alibaba Works
- Be able to make your product stand out with your Own OEM style Brand
- Be able to complete an order on Alibaba
- Be able to verify suppliers
- Be able to get a professional email address to contact suppliers
- Be able to avoid scams on Alibaba
- Understand some basic knowledge about Chinese culture and why it is important to importers
- Be able to determine what makes a good product to import
- Understand what import duties are
- Be able to use an online calculator to work out how much needs to paid on duties
- Understand what goes into a professional email
- Understand the basics of negotiation
- Be able to 'create' your own brand
- Understand why you should always get a sample product
- Be able to determine the best shipping method
- Understand and use different methods of selling the products when they arrive
- Be able to say no before a situation escalates
- Have the knowledge to handle the situation if a scam does occur
- This is a complete course apart from basic language and internet skills all is included.
Do you want to learn how to use Alibaba and import directly from China?
Are you sick of seeing so many products with the markings 'Made in China' and want a piece of the pie?
Are you an Amazon or eBay seller and wish to cut out the middlemen?
Do you want a business plan that is tried and tested and real actionable advice?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the course for you!
Welcome to one of the most detailed and comprehensive Alibaba course on Udemy! With over 4 hours of HD video!
Are you stuck with getting your Alibaba based import business off the ground and need a little help? Or,
Have you tried to buy on Alibaba before and failed, found yourself a victim of a nasty scam? Or,
Are you just an intrigued, knowledge seeking and personal development orientated type of person and just want to learn something new!
No matter how you answered, the questions above this course would help you achieve your importation business goal.
The first time I encountered Alibaba, I looked and thought it was a scam! I could not believe my eyes. I quickly realized how ripped off I had been locally sourcing my products.
This course has been designed to take you as a novice or intermediate and boost you to a personal mini-expert in the field! First, you will learn some tricks to the trade that will set you apart as a pro these tips will give you the best chance of success so please do not take them lightly. After you are set up and ready to go we will then roll on to the actual interface it and I will show you around Alibaba and give you some insight into how we as importers can use it to look for suppliers, find a good supplier with the capability to make the product and how we avoid the scammers.
You will also receive 7 product suggestions with a few that are great for someone getting started and some more for the intermediates in the class. Once you have these product ideas, I will then show you how you can use Amazon to find all of the best selling product. I will then speak to how to keep up with current trends and run a sustainable business.
After this, we will look into the ways that you can sell your products to recover your money and make your nice ‘little’ profit margin sometimes up to 1000% (Very few products with great business planning. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Most products run around 250% or less) I will also talk about import tax and business structures. Sadly I am not an Accountant, so I cannot give you specific advice, but I can give a general rule and show you some industry hacks to save time.
Updates – On top of this if you still do not feel satisfied that this course will cover everything you are after. Have a look at the Updates Section! I personally know the importance of having a highly relevant course that is up to date, full of useful information and teaches what the students want to learn. This is why I regularly post updates to the course covering a range of different topics in quick and to the point lectures! I have made it very easy to request these updates as well, and all are based on what the students in this course want to learn!
Do not worry if you are not a business minded person! I also include a tonne of business tips such as my brand new cost-benefit analysis section! I look forward to seeing you in the course!
If I still have not answered your question, please let me know, and I will happily explain anything about the course to you.
- This course is suitable for anyone who can afford to invest at least $50
- Although this course would be appropriate for under 18's (Parent Approval Required) 18 is the minimum age to complete all components.
- Please note that the section number does vary slightly from platform to platform. The number may be slightly out when a platform does not allow courses to contain sub-sections.
This is just a technical error and all the content is the same!