Learn After Effects from Scratch 2022
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to create Motion Graphics and and other animations in After Effects.
- You will learn how to create Pie chart, Color Mask, Map Animation and much more.
- You will learn about writing various Expressions to control motion graphics, where you will learn to control properties by writing code.
- You will learn about Camera Tracking, Alpha Matte, Transformations, Build-in Presets, and other animations.
- You will also learn about vintage photo editing and image restoration.
- There is no prerequisites to take this course, but if you are already familiar with Video Editing or Motion Graphics, it could be helpful.
In this course, you will be learning Motion Graphics, Visual Effects or VFX and other animation techniques in After Effects right from the beginning. You could be a video editor or content creator looking to advance your skills and start creating Motion Graphics and Visual effects. Don't worry if you just a beginner, you will be learning everything right from the scratch. You will also learn some advanced techniques and animations such as Track Motion, Pie chart, Map Animation and much more.
What is After Effects?
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games and television production, but is also widely used by vloggers and motion graphic enthusiasts.
How you can use After Effect Compositions in any video editing software?
After you have created a composition in After Effects, there are generally two ways to use it in any video editing software:
1) Export video from After effects composition, and use that video in editing software
2) Export Motion Graphics template from After Effects, and use that composition in Premiere Pro
You will be learning the first technique in this course.
What you will be learning about After Effects in this course?
In this course you will be learning the following animation techniques-
Creating a Composition
Layers and Timeline
Exporting- Render Queue
Exporting- Media Encoder
Transformations- Scale, Opacity, Position, 3d Rotation
Hue color and Background
Who this course is for:
- Content creators and Visual Artists who would like to present their ideas with Appealing visuals.
- Anyone who is interested to learn Motion Graphics and Animation with After Effects.
- You could be a video editor or content creator looking to advance your skills and start creating Motion Graphics and Visual effects.
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 99,000 students from 174 countries across the world.