Advanced Transact-SQL (T-SQL) : Stored Procedures |Functions
What you'll learn
- Understand and write Aggregate Functions
- Understand and write Analytic Functions
- Understand and write SET Operators
- Understand and use Stored Procedures
- Understand and write RANK Functions
- Understand and use Convert Function
- Understand and use Substring Function
- Understand and use Case expressions
- Use Transact-SQL Comments
- You should have a basic knowledge of SQL
- You should have a basic knowledge of Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Basic working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio
Transact-SQL is also popularly refereed to as T-Sequel .This is Microsoft's own implementation of the international Structural Query Language (SQL).
This course assumes you have some basic knowledge of SQL or T-SQL and will provide you with more advanced knowledge of Transact-SQL (T-SQL). I will be using the latest free version of Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express edition and a sample adventureworks 2014 database. We will be installing and using SQL Server Management Studio as part of the SQL Server Express edition 2017
The course focuses on writing and advanced queries that can be used with T-SQL
in SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 and 2017.
In this course you will learn the details and capabilities of using various types of functions
like aggregate,analytic and ranking . You will also learn
about stored procdures and how to create ,modify and delete them. I will also be showing you how to use SET operators.
What You Will Learn in this course includes:
Installing Microsoft SQL Server Express 2017
Downloading and attaching sample database
Using Convert function
Using Substring function
Using Cast function
Using Round Function
Using Case expression
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic knowledge of SQL
- Anyone with basic knowledge of Transact- SQL (T-SQL)
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.