Learn Advanced Reflexology and TCM for Health Practitioners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 156 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Conduct a full advanced Reflexology treatment
- Understand Traditional Chinese Medicine at a deeper level
- Apply advanced Reflexology techniques to each of the reflex points
- Have a greater sensitivity and awareness of the human body through the feet
- It would be useful to have a basic understanding of the Meridian channels that travel through the feet. This information is readily available online.
- It is important to have a daily Qigong practice to develop sensitivity & awareness of your energy & others. See my other Udemy courses on Qigong to start a practice today.
In this intensive, systematic course you will learn to confidently and safely practice Reflexology Healing massage for personal and professional use.
By the end of the Course you will have learnt and practiced:
- Reflexology foot massage techniques
- You will understand Reflex point location in depth
- Have a deeper knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts
- Studied Acupuncture Meridian locations and Theory
- You will know various medical applications of each of the Reflex point areas
- During the course you will have gained an awareness of the connections of the Reflex areas and their associated organs and parts of the body
- At the end of the course you will be able to confidently perform a Reflexology foot massage treatment
- You will have a deeper understanding of TCM Meridian Theory and treatment principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Reflex Point locations
- Theory lectures on TCM
- Acupuncture Meridian Theory
- Practical lessons on Reflexology massage techniques
- Signs and symptoms of dysfunctions in the body by Reflexology palpitation
- The course is best suited for Health Practitioners, Bodyworkers & Massage Therapists
- This course is best suited for Therapists who would like to deepen their understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and how it applies to Reflexology
- This course is not suited for anyone who wants a basic Reflexology course
- This course is not suited for anyone who has never practiced any form of bodywork or massage before
Before we start any practical lessons we first need to understand the various regions of the feet and the individual reflex points associated with these regions.
This lecture shows a diagram of the points and regions associated with the Head and the Neck Area which are located in the Toe region.
The lecture is a diagram of the Three Yang Foot Meridians.
This is the first video of the Reflexology techniques.
In this section there are instructional videos on the Reflexology Relaxation techniques.
The first relaxation technique is for the Solar Plexus area which is also the first point on the Kidney Meridian (KI 1) which involves an acupressure technique of applying pressure to an acupuncture point, in this case, the first point on the Kidney Meridian KI 1 (Yong quan).
This lecture contains a video of a relaxation technique which is called 'Side to side' which involves stretching the ankle from side to side.
This is the first video of the Individual Reflexology point techniques.
In this section there are instructional videos on techniques used for Reflexology points.
This lecture contains a video of a Reflex point technique which is called 'Thumb walking', which involves a very popular techniques using the thumbs.
This lecture contains a video of a Reflex point technique which is called 'Finger walking' which involves a very popular techniques using the fingers.
This is the first video of the individual Reflexology techniques used for the Head and Neck regions of the foot.
This first lecture contains a detailed video of the most effective individual Reflexology techniques to use for the Brain reflex points on the foot.
This is the first video of individual Reflexology techniques used for the Thoracic Areas of the foot.
This first lecture contains a detailed video of the most effective individual Reflexology techniques to use for the Lung reflex point on the foot.