Learn Advanced Qigong That Can Help to Quiet Your Busy Mind
What you'll learn
- Perform Advanced Qigong exercises that can help to quiet your busy mind
- Understand what Qigong is
- Follow the Qigong Practise Guidelines
- Understand the Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
- Accurately perform a Qigong exercise that aids in maintaining Qi and Blood circulation in the brain and head area
- Confidently perform Qigong exercises that can clear blocked energy (Qi) in the head region
- Perform a Qigong exercise to feel your own energy in your hands
- Use Acupressure points to calm your busy mind and for stress relief
- Carry out a Meditation to help to calm the mind
- Select useful Chinese Herbal Formulas to help quiet your busy mind
- Have some peace and calmness in your life
- Experience what it is like to have a quiet mind
- Switch your mind off to have a good nights sleep
- Student will not need to know anything prior to this course except that they want to have a better control over their minds and be able to have a quiet mind
- As this course offers intermediate level to advanced principles of Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM) theory, some prior knowledge of TCM would be beneficial to the student, but not necessary
WHY PRACTICE QIGONG?
This course covers an introduction to the concepts of the Traditional Chinese exercise system called Qigong that millions of people practice in China and all around the world everyday. Similar to Tai Chi which is a martial art, Qigong is the medical exercises to maintain superior health in the body.
Qigong has been practiced for thousands of years in China and is renowned for maintaining health and longevity. It has been a hidden secret and now the Western World is acknowledging its profound effects upon the human body and health.
In this course we will cover a series of Advanced Qigong exercises specifically designed to relieve head tension, muddled thinking, lack of concentration, mental fatigue, overthinking, mental stress and strain, mental exhaustion and feelings of being burnt out. The Qigong exercises are easy and simple to perform and requires no prior knowledge of Qigong and they are suitable for everyone to practice.
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU TO:
quiet your busy mind
have a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Theory and the medical applications for each exercise
have a peaceful mind
maintain a high level of health
help you to relax
feel your own energy in your hands
aid in maintaining Qi and Blood circulation in the brain and head area
switch your mind off to have a good nights sleep
feel relaxed and free of tension in your body
use Acupressure points to calm your busy mind and for stress relief
understand more about your physical body
have a Meditation to help to calm the mind
select useful Chinese Herbal Formulas to help quiet your busy mind
Experience what it is like to have a quiet mind
feel connected with yourself and things around you
have a better quality of life
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
Included in the course are instructional videos of each of the 10 exercises and an additional video explaining the medical applications and benefits for each exercise. There is also a pdf handouts for each exercises and their medical applications that you can download.
To learn this Qigong sequence it will take you half an hour each day focusing on one exercise at a time or you may find that you only need to do one exercise for 5 minutes and that's enough to clear your mind and calm your heart.
The course is structured with an instructional video for each exercise. There are safety and training guidelines included to help you get the most out of the course, that explains the best and most efficient ways to practice.
Thank you for joining me on my course, please send me feedback, ask me any questions and please write a review.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anybody who has difficultly having a quiet mind
- This course is for people who have difficulty turning their mind off to get to sleep
- This course is also for people who get confusion and overwhelm
- This course is for people who get head tension, muddled thinking, lack of concentration, mental fatigue, overthinking, mental stress and strain, mental exhaustion and feelings of being burnt out
- This course is for people who want to have a quiet, peaceful,clear thinking and relaxed mind
- This course is suited to people who already have some prior knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- This course is best suited for anyone who would like to deepen their understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine
“My mission as a Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Teacher is to help people uncover the essence of who they truly are, to live with abundant freedom and to have an experience that they are connected to something bigger than themselves.”
Founder and Senior Teacher at
Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong School
Hi I’m Peter Caughey, a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist & Master Qigong Practitioner.
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being. During my combined 25 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.
I didn’t start out this way as my background prior to healing was 16 years with the New Zealand Amy and 7 of those in the (SAS), New Zealand Special Forces. I loved the mental and physical discipline in the SAS. I became a weapons and explosives instructor, and an advanced medic. I also learned Hand to Hand combat and ended up teaching many different ways to incapacitate an opponent. Now I do exactly the opposite. I was a two packets of camel cigarettes a day man and could down a bottle of scotch in a sitting. I’m not saying this to impress you, I just want to share where I started, as I didn’t come from a background with an awareness around health or any spiritual wisdom about life.
I became interested in Chinese Medicine at the age of 28 when I went to get my first acupuncture treatment for a long term neck injury from playing rugby. After the first treatment I felt incredible and I was amazed at how a few small needles could make me feel so good.
A bit more about Peter
Peter has a Bachelors of Health Science Degree in Acupuncture and Diplomas in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Qigong and Taiji Quan and Tuina from the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which he received in 2001. He was a Tutor at the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and TCM from 1999 – 2013, where he designed and taught the Qigong Diploma Course as well as teaching Traditional Chinese Medical Qigong principles, theory and techniques. He currently serves as a member on the World Academic Society of Medical Qigong based in China.
Peter has been running Taiji Retreats for over 17 years, based on Traditional Chinese Monastery philosophies and teaching weekly Qigong and Taiji classes for the same number of years. Making his teachings available to as many people as possible, he has online courses teaching Qigong exercise systems, Reflexology and Qigong and TCM courses for specific conditions such as Insomnia, Stress, and how to quiet a busy mind. He runs Qigong Teacher Trainings Courses, Acupressure and Reflexology courses as well as Medical Qigong Workshops and TCM Health Retreats around the World.
Trained in Traditional and Classical Taiji styles such as Chen styles, Yang style, Wu style and Sun style. Peter also instructs 13 different Qigong styles, which include Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong, Ba Duan Jin, Dao Yin, Zhan Zhuang Gong and Lao Tzu Shao Dan.
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves travelling the world with his wife and son, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.