Learn Advanced Heaven to Earth Qigong Exercises
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course students will be able to Practice a simple and effective Qigong system
- At the end of the course students will have learnt how to Obtain and maintain a higher level of health
- By the end of the course students will have learnt how to Manage stress and emotional upsets more easily
- By the end of the course students will be Sleeping better
- At the end of the course students will be able to Confidently practice daily
- At the end of the course students will Feel more relaxed and free of tension
- At the end of the course students will have a deeper experience and understanding of the energy moving inside your body
- At the end of the course students will have more energy for everything they do in life
- At the end of the course students will feel happier and experience more positive emotions
- There is no prior knowledge or tools are required
- But a enthusiasm in learning Traditional Chinese medicine and the ancient art form of Qigong and a desire to have a greater level of health and wellbeing in your life would be useful
This Qigong course will teach you how to connect with Heaven Qi or the energy outside of the body and the energy or Qi from the Earth and create an ever-increasing life force for yourself.
By practicing this Qigong set of exercises, you will create a balance of Yin Yang in your body, the meridians and the 8 extraordinary energy vessels that store our life force. You will also experience increased vitality, stamina, happiness, contentment, calmness and a quiet, peaceful mind.
This set of Qigong exercises is practiced daily by millions and is part of the Beijing Qigong Universities Medical Qigong Degree Course.
By practicing this Qigong system you will:
Have a calmer mind and clearer focus
Discover a deeper sense of purpose
Learn how to live with a stronger connection to your own heart
Deepen your connection with your own intuition and wisdom
Develop sensitivity to the movement of Qi (energy) in yourself and others
Gain a deeper understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Qigong
Learn Qigong medical applications and theory
Learn how to strengthen the tendons and muscles
Improve the suppleness of your spine
Repair damage caused by excessive emotions and worry
Increase blood and Energy (Qi) circulation
Learn how to stimulate the central nervous system
Tonify your bones and the immune system.
· Introduction into what is Qigong and the history of Qigong
· Qigong practice guidelines
· Safety precautions for practicing Qigong
· Qigong stances and preparation
· Dao Yin Qigong Opening and Closing Forms
· The full set of Heaven to Earth Qigong exercises
Thank you for joining me on my course, please send me feedback, ask me any questions and please write a review.
Who this course is for:
- Men and women who have stress in their lives
- Mothers who have anxiety and worry and have stressful lives
- People who have over busy minds
- People who have very little time for themselves
- People who are unhappy in their personal relationships
- Students who are studying hard and are stressed and have to much worry and anxiety in their lives
- People who are sedentary and sit at a desk for a long periods time
- People with high blood pressure
- People who don't sleep very well and have insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Anyone who is seeking peace and quietness in their minds and a fullness and contentment in their hearts
- Anyone who is seeking direction and purpose in their lives
“My mission as a Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Teacher is to help people uncover the essence of who they truly are, to live with abundant freedom and to have an experience that they are connected to something bigger than themselves.”
Founder and Senior Teacher at
Forest Rock Taiji & Qigong School
Hi I’m Peter Caughey, a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist & Master Qigong Practitioner.
I love helping people break free from their stories that I believe make them unhappy, discontent and unwell. I’ve helped people from all around the World to break free from these stories and I’ve discovered that most of us have similar patterns and beliefs that are limiting us from living our full potential as a human being. During my combined 25 years of teaching Taiji (Tai chi) and Qigong and treating people in my Acupuncture Clinic, I have learnt about how to create a higher quality of health for people and how to break their limiting belief stories.
I have dedicated my life to helping people to have a higher level of health and I encourage them to see the World in a different way. A way that inspires them to enquirer into the possibilities of how they can have a more fulfilling and happier life with a flow on effect that benefits and helps others.
I didn’t start out this way as my background prior to healing was 16 years with the New Zealand Amy and 7 of those in the (SAS), New Zealand Special Forces. I loved the mental and physical discipline in the SAS. I became a weapons and explosives instructor, and an advanced medic. I also learned Hand to Hand combat and ended up teaching many different ways to incapacitate an opponent. Now I do exactly the opposite. I was a two packets of camel cigarettes a day man and could down a bottle of scotch in a sitting. I’m not saying this to impress you, I just want to share where I started, as I didn’t come from a background with an awareness around health or any spiritual wisdom about life.
I became interested in Chinese Medicine at the age of 28 when I went to get my first acupuncture treatment for a long term neck injury from playing rugby. After the first treatment I felt incredible and I was amazed at how a few small needles could make me feel so good.
A bit more about Peter
Peter has a Bachelors of Health Science Degree in Acupuncture and Diplomas in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Qigong and Taiji Quan and Tuina from the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which he received in 2001. He was a Tutor at the New Zealand School of Acupuncture and TCM from 1999 – 2013, where he designed and taught the Qigong Diploma Course as well as teaching Traditional Chinese Medical Qigong principles, theory and techniques. He currently serves as a member on the World Academic Society of Medical Qigong based in China.
Peter has been running Taiji Retreats for over 17 years, based on Traditional Chinese Monastery philosophies and teaching weekly Qigong and Taiji classes for the same number of years. Making his teachings available to as many people as possible, he has online courses teaching Qigong exercise systems, Reflexology and Qigong and TCM courses for specific conditions such as Insomnia, Stress, and how to quiet a busy mind. He runs Qigong Teacher Trainings Courses, Acupressure and Reflexology courses as well as Medical Qigong Workshops and TCM Health Retreats around the World.
Trained in Traditional and Classical Taiji styles such as Chen styles, Yang style, Wu style and Sun style. Peter also instructs 13 different Qigong styles, which include Shi Ba Shi Taiji Qigong, Ba Duan Jin, Dao Yin, Zhan Zhuang Gong and Lao Tzu Shao Dan.
Before Peter found what he believes is his true purpose in life of healing and helping others, he spent sixteen years in the New Zealand Defence Forces and during his service he served seven of these years in the New Zealand Special Forces (NZSAS) reaching the position of Patrol Commander and Group Commander.
He is also a Husband, a Father, a Writer and a Philosopher. He loves travelling the world with his wife and son, meeting new people and experiencing their culture and their country. He now resides in Bali, Indonesia.