Learn Advance Data Visualization with R
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Integrate R with Google Charts API, allowing users to create interactive charts based on data frames.
- Learn Advanced Graphs like Heat Map, 3D Scatterplot etc.
- Learn how to plot graphs using different visualization R packages like Rchart, Plotrix etc.
- Extract and mine live Twitter data and perform Twitter Spatial Analysis.
- Designing and implementing web application using shiny approach.
- Learn how add or upload Widgets in Shiny App
- Display reactive output using Shiny
- Share your app online
- You should have solid foundation in R
- If you are familiar with the graphs in R you will get the concepts quickly.
- If you have knowledge about HTML previously, it would be an added advantage for you.
In Data visualization with R course you will learn about Advanced Data visualization using different packages in R. The course does not cover exploratory approaches to discover insights about data. Instead, the course focuses on how to visually encode and present data to an audience once an insight has been found.
- It starts with an introduction of course and various data visualization R packages that allows users to create interactive charts based on data frames.
- Also you learn advanced graphs like Heat Map, 3D Scatterplot etc.
- You will learn how to extract and mine live social media websites i.e. Twitter to perform Spatial Analysis.
- Also you will learn how to design and implement web application using shiny package and share your app online.
- This course contains lectures as videos along with the hands-on implementation of the concepts, additional assignments are also provided with every section for your self-practice, working files are provided along with the first lecture.
- This Data visualization with R course is meant for all those students and professional who are interested in working in analytics industry and are extremely to increase their technical skills. This is a great course for all those who are ambitious to become Data visualization Analysts in near future.