Learn Adobe XD for UI UX Design
What you'll learn
- Become a UX designer.
- Use Adobe Xd from zero Step by Step
- become a ui designer
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Plan and organize a project
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Share your designs with clients or stakeholders
- Share your designs with developers for code
- Export production ready assets.
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe's website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
Adobe XD is a brand new design and prototyping tool created by Adobe specifically for UI/UX designers.
In this course, I will teach you the fundamentals of this new software and show you how to design a beautiful and modern iOS mobile app step by step.
Adobe Xd is a UI/UX tool that allows you to work at breakneck speed to create beautiful designs and user experiences.
Adobe Xd is ideal for design because it is free, cross-platform, vector-based, and receives regular updates.
Hello, my name is Ayman Taher, and you will learn the following in this course:
What exactly is Adobe Xd?
It provides design tools.
Tools for bringing your designs to life
How to Work with Various Files
How to Distribute Your Work
And how to get started with UI Kits in your designs.
This course is designed for beginners and those interested in Adobe Xd. You do not need any prior knowledge of Adobe Xd; we will cover everything in this course.
Using Adobe Xd, you can achieve all of your UI / UX design goals, start your career, share your designs, and improve your skills for free.
This course takes a hands-on approach to learning. There won't be much theory; it'll all be about teaching you how to design a real-world mobile product and demonstrating Adobe XD's full potential.
By the end of the course, you will have a clear understanding of how Adobe XD works and will be able to apply the design techniques, productivity tips, and skills you have learned in your future design projects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner UX/UI Designers
- who need to learn Adobe XD Software
Ayman Taher, born in August 1992, is a Senior Digital Designer with 7 Years of Experience, also he works on developing businesses through programming, design, and technology.
Ayman also conducted many Courses, workshops in universities and Companies as well as participated in User Interface, User Experience, and Web events in Egypt.
My point of view, and a few thoughts on product design:
I care about the details and consider the motion design of affordances to be crucial in creating effective, intuitive interfaces. I like prototyping – it helps me think through interaction models
And new possibilities.