Learn Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
What you'll learn
- You will learn various tools and photo editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- You will learn various Selection, Removal and Replacement methods in Photoshop such as Magic wand, Lasso, Clone, Stamp, Quick Selection, Refine edge and more
- You will learn to create Glowing text
- You will learn to create various adjustment layers to control Exposure, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Color, Gradient Map and much more
- In this course you will learn various tools and techniques in Lightroom used for Photo Editing.
- You will also learn various settings such as exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows and much more.
- Color Grading, Graduated filters, Masking and other tools
- There is no prerequisites to take this course, but if you are already familiar with any Photo Editing software, it could be helpful.
- Photoshop CC 2018 or later and Lightroom Classic 2017 or later
Photoshop and Lightroom are among the most popular photo editing software in the world. You can do a lot of thing such as Color grading, Camera calibration, Masking, Changing Hue, Saturation, Color, Contrast, Exposure, Gradient and much more. With Adobe Lightroom you can quickly and effectively edit your photos with and without using a preset. In this course you will be learning various tools and techniques in Adobe Lightroom such as-
White balance and basic properties
Radial and graduated filters
JET SKI- tone correction
SNOW SKI- color grading
using built in preset
Create masks with autobrush
Erase and Paint with autobrush
Tone curve- controlling contrast
Creating and updating a lightroom preset
Creating more presets
Understanding Camera Caliberation
Applying Camera Caliberation
Moreover, when you require some advanced operations on photo editing that cannot be done with Lightroom, you can use Adobe Photoshop. It provides you various tools and techniques that can be applied to edit photos, create a composition or graphics and much more. In this course, you will be learning the following concepts in Photoshop-
Create a new brush
SELECTIVE COLOR EFFECT- Black and White with Red
Create 3D spherical Panorama
CHANNEL MIXER Change Season- Monsoon to Autumn
Simple Duotone with gradient map
When you are familiar with various tools and techniques in Photoshop and Lightroom, you can combine your image editing skills on these two software to create a variety of decent photos or graphics. This is a practical oriented course where you will learn various concepts with real life examples and you can easily learn by watching lessons and practicing everything taught in this course. If you are already familiar with any concept in this course, feel free to skip that particular lesson and directly move to the topic you are interested in.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn Photo editing
- People Curious to learn Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Professionals and students inclined towards learning Photo Editing skills
I am Self-Taught developer who had worked on various platforms using varied languages, and involved in various Projects both Open Source and Proprietary.
I have developed Web and Android Applications, chrome Extension, worked on various frameworks, fixed bugs for some projects, and explored numerous others. I think education and learning should be free and open, not be bound with restrictions like attending classes or going to college, People from all age groups, gender, faith, race, nations, etc must get equal privilege. When entire world would act this way like being a single FAMILY, we would truly realize VALUE of Knowledge and Human Life.
Currently I am teaching more than 99,000 students from 174 countries across the world.