Learn Adobe Animate CC from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to use the Animate CC interface like a pro!
- Students will be able to draw vector graphics inside Animate CC
- Be able to effectively use and implement the various tools and make objects inside Animate itself
- Make production quality animations while effectively using the layer system and library
- Complete grip on Motion Tween and Shape Tween animation concepts and use them in your own presentations and video animations
- Will be able to make info-graphic video animations and presentations that make a statement!
- Basic understanding of Windows/Mac
- Passion for animation!
- You should know what a square, circle, pencil and pen is :)
A very warm welcome in this exciting easy to follow course on Adobe Animate CC!
If you are interested in learning a new tool that can help you animate or make vector graphics you have landed at the right course, this course takes you from the very basics of how to operate on the tools laying a very concrete foundation along with explaining the interface in depth. I believe that if my students have the core understanding of the basics of any tool, learning pro concepts becomes very easy.
Most of the time students are stuck up only because they cannot execute the idea properly due to the lack of understanding of the interface of the software. Learning to use a software is just like driving the car, once you get the hang of it everything becomes smooth!
The course has multiple lessons, each lesson carefully focusing on one topic at a time, so you can easily grasp the lecture experiment or practice with what is taught and move to the next lecture at your own pace!
Please feel free to leave suggestions and anything you might think needs improvement, I will surely listen to your suggestions and make sure they are reflected in the upcoming lessons!
Also if you feel something is not clear please feel free to ask questions, I am here to help you out.
Cheers & Happy Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Student of Graphics Design.
- Students learning animation and want to combine traditional approach with digital tools
- Students from the days of Macromedia Flash would like to brush up there skills in new Animate CC
- Students who want to make animated infographics and looking to learn an easy to master tool
- Students who want to make presentations that make a statement!
- Upgrade presentations from static slides to animated presentations
- Anyone one who wants to Learn Adobe Animated CC or later (applies to older versions also)
- If you were thinking to learn Adobe Flash, Animate CC is just a new version so this for you!
This is Mustafa, I love to teach and have been teaching for around 8 years at various levels. I work in various domains which include UI/UX for Apps, Animations (Video based infographics), Logo Designs, Game Art and almost anything related to Art!
I have great interest in Photography and Drawing Mandalas.