Learn Acrobat XI
What you'll learn
- Learn the best way to create PDF files for use on many different types of devices including mobile.
- Learn how to enhance your PDF files with interactive elements such as bookmarks, links, and multimedia.
- Learn how to improve your business workflow through the use of commenting, security, and electronic signatures.
- Learn how to build interactive forms and easily gather the responses.
- Acrobat XI Std. or Pro. software
- PC or Mac
This course includes exercise files that you can follow along with as well as extras you won't find in other courses like watermark files, Actions, and fix ups that you can customize for use in your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning users of Acrobat XI
- Intermediate users of Acrobat XI
- Users that are upgrading to Acrobat XI
Lori Kassuba is a instructional designer and social media content developer at her company Allta Media. For the past 10 she was the Community Manager for Acrobat Users Community website. Prior to that she worked for 10 years at Adobe Systems in various roles supporting Adobe Acrobat. She is also an Adobe Community Professional and Acrobat XI Certified Expert.