Debit, Credit, Credit, Debit... Are you also confused with the debits and credits in accounting!? Don't worry, this FREE short course is all you need!
In this course, you will learn about the basics of financial accounting.
You will learn:
1. The difference between management accounting and financial accounting
2. Definition of assets, liabilities & Equity
3. The accounting equation
4. Source documents, journals & ledgers
5. Basics of double entry bookkeeping, how to record transactions in ledger accounts and how to balance ledger accounts.
6. Meaning and purpose of a Trial Balance
7. How to prepare a Trial Balance
8. Errors that affect & those that do not affect the Trial Balance
Who this course is for:
- Beginner accounting students
- Anyone keen to know the basics of financial accounting
- 07:15Introduction to Accounting
Hello, my name is Radhika Ghelani and I am an ACCA tutor and Oxford Brookes Project Mentor with over 9 years of teaching experience.
Accounting is often seen as a tough subject and my goal here is to make accounting fun whilst ensuring that you learn the required skills.
I have experience in teaching various accounting courses and have had exceptional pass rates over the years with one of my students once being honored as 'BEST IN THE WORLD' in her paper.
Whether you are a new bee to the accounting world, or you are looking to simply brush up your skills, I am there for you!
Feel free to send me a message if you're stuck up with something and I will get back to provide clarity and solve your questions.
I look forward to seeing you on my courses soon!