Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
What you'll learn
- Files & SQL Script Included!
- WRITE SQL Queries in Your Microsoft Access Databases
- CREATE Select Queries
- FILTER with the WHERE Clause
- SORT Your Access Records
- GROUP Your Records
- USE Aggregate Functions
- LEARN About Date Function
- GET Familiar with Functions You Can Use with Strings
- LEARN How to Join Tables
- CREATE Tables Using SQL
- INSERT Records Into Your Tables
- Use Action Queries Like:
- - UPDATE
- - DELETE
- CREATE SubQueries
- ... and more
- Download the Northwind database to follow along. This is covered in lecture 2.
SQL Is One Of The Most Sought-After Skills By Employers.
If there was an easy, step-by-step method for learning a little bit of SQL EVERY SINGLE DAY without the confusion, tech
overwhelm , or "What the heck do I do next?" syndrome, would you finally feel confident enough to make learning SQL your priority?
You Can Quickly Learning How To Query Your Microsoft Access Databases with SQL
If you are already familiar with Microsoft Access databases, and would like to:
Have more employable skills
Learn an in-demand programming language
Get the answers that you want, when you want them from your database
Break free of the Query Design window, or Query Wizards
Then this course will enable you to discover how you can use SQL to query your Access databases. There is enormous value in knowing the basics and being efficient in SQL.
You can start using SQL today.
Here's your first example,
SELECT [SQL Course]
WHERE Instructor = 'IsáBel.'
The Tools You Need to Tell the Query Design Window "Good-bye",
Who this course is for:
- This SQL course is for Microsoft Access users who are not yet familiar with SQL syntax. No prior programming knowledge is needed, but familiarity with Access databases is. This course is probably not for you is you are looking to learn super advanced queries.
Would You Like to Get the Tips, Tools, and Exercises You Need
for the Technical, Business, and Software Skills You Want?
IsáBel Will Show You How.
Since 1999 IsáBel has been training you - the Admin, the Parent going back to work, the Teacher, the Small Business Owner, the Electrician, and Law Officer. Those moving into a new career, and those wanting to move up in their current career. Government Officials, Job-seekers, Part-time workers, and Full-time students have all taken courses, both in person, and online from IsáBel.
Technical courses in everyday language are offered in her Udemy portfolio.
IsaBel has been certified many times over as a Database Administrator, IT Professional, Developer, Network Administrator, and even Certified Ethical Hacker. Even with a technical background, she is a down to earth half-marathoner, who enjoys her family, good food, and sports.
IsaBel grew up around teachers, so education was always important to her.
All her life she has seen how gaining even a little more knowledge can make such a big difference in everything from the way you speak, to the way you cook, the way you parent, to the way you fix a leaky faucet, the speed in which you perfect your spreadsheets, to the upgrade your resume can get by learning SQL.
She was taught the importance of always learning, and works hard daily to help others, like you, meet your goals.
COURSES ON UDEMY.COM
- Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
- SQL Made Simple: SQL Server Queries for Non-Programmers
- Excel Pivot Tables: The Power of Pivot Tables... Made Easy
- Excel: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Excel VBA: The VBA Beginner's Blueprint to Programming Excel
- Access: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Access Macros: Automate Your Access Databases
- Microsoft Access: Beyond the Basics of Access Bundle
- Access VBA: The Beginner's Blueprint to Programming Access
- Microsoft Word: Forms, Mail Merge, and Field Code Rules
- Microsoft Word Time Saving Tips To Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access Productivity Bundle
- SharePoint 2010: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
- SharePoint 2013: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
▶Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Video Clips, because Change Matters, Growth Matters.