Learn 4 Chords and Play Thousands of Songs!
What you'll learn
- Play thousands of songs by learning 4 easy chords!
- Learn the powerful Rule of 80/20 and how to apply it to the guitar.
- You will want to have access to a guitar and a guitar capo
Have you always wanted to play guitar but felt overwhelmed and not sure where to start? Did you know that learning 4 easy chords can allow you to play thousands of songs? It's true! So many popular songs out there use the same chords over and over again. The goal of this course is to focus in on these chords and start playing songs you love as fast as possible!
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- The powerful Rule of 80/20 - it works in music and in life!
- The essentials (the 20%) of getting to know your guitar
- Learn how to read a chord chart and tune your guitar
- The four chords (G, C, D and Em) - allowing you play thousands of songs
- The benefits of using these 4 chords along with a guitar capo
- Bonus embellishments you can use with these four chords to elevate your playing!
- Practice the four chords with popular songs!
Are you ready to learn guitar and start playing songs as quickly as possible ? Join our class today!
Who this course is for:
- Guitar players who want to play more by doing less!
I grew up in Londonderry, NH (about 45 minutes north of Boston, MA) and began playing guitar when I was 15 years old. I liked it so much that I decided to spend $80,000 on a music degree from the University of New Hampshire to learn more about music as a language. This interest and obsession with music, music theory, songwriting, pop and rock music flourished and manifested itself through playing the guitar, piano, bass and singing (opera - had to pay for part of that huge school bill somehow!). More recently, I co-founded a music teaching business, 80/20 Music, LLC in order to offer a digital training center for students around the world to access online, anytime!I live in Dover, NH, with my beautiful wife, Emily, and children Noah and Phoebe. Thanks for reading my profile and feel free contact me with any thoughts, comments or suggestions!