3ds Max Complete Overview: Learn 3d Graphics Fast and Easy
What you'll learn
- Create your own 3d projects from scratch within a few hours
- Gain a strong understanding of 3d concepts and 3ds Max tools in just 7 hrs
- Be comfortable finding your way around the 3ds Max UI
- Create multiple 3d projects from beginning to end
- Create their own models, materials and renderings in 3ds Max
- Use built in poly modelling tools to create photo real 3d models
- Create basic 3d models for video games
- Animate objects and cameras in 3ds Max
- Understand the concepts of 3d graphics and know how to apply them using 3ds Max
- You will need to be very familiar with computers and comfortable learning and navigating in a complex software program. You will also need a computer capable of running said program (MOST will work, but some might be slower than others). I will show you how/where to get the software and you will need to be able to install it and check your computers specs to make sure they're fit for the job. It will also be helpful to you if you have access to photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop or similar). We will not use this extensively in the course, but we do use it some, and if you want to get serious about 3d graphics you will eventually need this. Knowing how to use photo editing software already will also be helpful, but is not entirely necessary. I demonstrate what to do, and I can also offer you additional resources to help you learn it. Other than that, feel free to come as a complete beginner to 3d graphics and 3ds Max.
- You don't need any prior experience in 3d to succeed in this course!
Unlock the world of 3d graphics with this comprehensive course! If you've ever dreamed of creating stunning 3D models, animations, or visualizations, this course is your key to success. By the end, you will have a firm grasp on professional, industry leading software, 3ds Max, and you will be ready to start creating your own 3d projects.
3ds Max is an industry leading 3d software used widely in various different fields of 3d, including but not limited to: video games, film, medical illustration, architectural illustration, animation, industrial design and concept art. If you want to be a working professional, learning 3ds Max is always a great place to start.
Arnold Render is a professional rendering software that ships for free with 3ds Max. It makes photo realism easy and approachable to anyone. You will create a project with Arnold specific materials, lights and render settings, and become familiar with its great capabilities. This is a fantastic introduction to using a professional rendering software with realistic ray tracing and all the other capabilities that come along with it.
Regardless of what field you are hoping to go into with 3d graphics, or what kind of projects you want to create, this is the place to start. This is the most comprehensive course for 3ds Max on the web. Here are some of the reasons:
In the course we will use 3ds Max. Anyone can get access to this software for free (limited time), and it is one of the most widely used 3d packages used throughout all industries.
This course is comprehensive, in that it covers all the major concepts of 3d. At the end you will be able to create your own graphics.
We start slow, and from the absolute beginning, so don't worry if you are new to this.
This is a project based course. We won't get too caught up in all the theory, but instead we will jump right in and start creating things.
The projects include techniques that will be useful in various different disciplines, so regardless of what you are learning 3d for, there is something here for you.
All course models and texture maps are available for download, so it is easy to stay caught up with the instructor.
Many additional free resources will be available to enhance learning.
Videos are high-quality. They are presented in full HD with crisp sound, and they also include key-stroke overlays to help the student understand clearly.
All default settings are used in 3ds Max, so the student screen will look just like the instructor screen, no surprises or secret short cuts! This course is very easy to follow.
All these things, and many more, make this course the premiere place to learn 3d graphics on Udemy. After joining this course, you will see that after about 7 hours of video and practice projects, you will come to have a firm grasp of 3d graphics in 3ds Max. You will understand the theory behind 3d graphics as they apply to various different fields. You will also be able to navigate around in the software comfortably (a big achievement for such a powerful and complex software). Most importantly, you will be able to confidently create your own projects, whether it be modelling, animation, game content creation, or whatever.
These are some of the highlights of what you will learn while working through the various projects in the course
Poly modeling with Turbosmooth and Open Subdivision techniques
General Texturing and Materials, including specific to Arnold Render
General 3d lighting techniques including Arnold lights
Rendering with various different engines
Animating in 3ds Max
Setting up and controlling 3d cameras effectively
And so much more!
More important notes about the class
This course will be continually updated with new content which will all be free to existing students
This course will stay up to date and add additional information continually to stay up with the latest software releases.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee on this purchase offered via Udemy
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for people who are beginners in 3d graphics, and/or 3ds Max. Regardless of what industry you hope to go into with 3d, this class will be a good comprehensive introduction. We do projects that cover techniques from various different disciplines. This course is NOT for you if you are already proficient in modelling, lighting, materials and animating in 3ds Max. Students, aspiring game designers, architects, graphic artists, illustrators, etc. who have not done 3d graphics before, but want to increase their skill set, please take this course.
Digital Artist - 3ds Max & Photoshop
Adam has been working as a professional (and award winning) 3d artist for over 10 years, but his expertise does not stop there. He has also authored / illustrated a children's book, and created graphics for numerous mobile games. He has expert knowledge in the following programs:
Unreal Engine 4
Various other software programs and plugins
Most importantly, he has dedicated himself to lifelong learning, and he loves to teach others as well.
From the artist:
"I mostly work in the Architectural Visualization industry. This a career which I almost entirely taught myself, and have perfected over several years. In order to save you the trouble of learning the hard way, like I did, I wan't to offer my expertise to you."
Join one of Adam's courses today to benefit from his years of experience creating high-end, professional graphics.
*Follow the social links to connect with Adam on the internet. Keep up to date with the latest course discounts, and free resources available from Adam.