Learn 3D Modeling in Shapr3D: Airplane Design Course
- No previous knowledge required
- Apple Pencil and iPad
- Shapr3D app (download from App Store)
With this new project tutorial, you can model an airplane from the sketch to quite a complex body using various tools and means of transformation. Every single step of the project will be well explained and easy to follow. There is no need to be precise - you can design your own airplane concept following the guidelines of the instructor.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning 3D modeling and computer-aided design
- Those who have any or no experience in 3D CAD and want to learn more
- Those who want to advance their 3D modeling skills
- 01:16Front End
- 03:21Wing Lights
- 03:33Wing Suspensions
- 04:57Adjusting the Wheels
- 00:07Bonus: Complete Model
Shapr3D is the world's first professional 3D CAD to run on any Apple Pencil-supported iPad and the only truly mobile CAD app. It offers you a quick but precise way to create 3D models. It is mostly used by engineers, industrial designers, jewelry designers, 3D hobbyists and architects.
Our educators are experienced mechanical engineers, interior designers and representatives of other relevant fields.