Learn 3D Game Development and Programming with Unity
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the Unity interface
- Navigate 3D views
- Use orthographic views
- Build modular levels using grid and vertex snapping
- Learn programming principles
- program game logic, game mechanics, and gameplay
- Create GUI and HUD elements
- Learn physics programming by coding a Helicopter control system from scratch!
Welcome to this Unity 3D course! Let's take a brief look at what will be covered in the coming lessons.
In this lesson, we'll learn how to use code to move an object around the scene using the keyboard.
In this lesson, I'll show you how you can configure your mesh import and snap settings to optimize your level design process.
In this lesson, we'll learn how to sculpt large terrains in Unity, and paint multiple, blended textures onto their surfaces to create visual variation and environmental tone.
In this lesson, we'll add a helicopter to our game level, and and make a few adjustments to set the stage for programming some gameplay.
Welcome to this course on 3D game development and programming with Unity 3D!
In this lesson, we'll take a few moments to debug the code we wrote in the previous lessons, then we'll test the game to see if everything works as it should.
- Nothing. Everything is covered.
In this Unity based 3D game development course, you will learn everything you need to know, from the ground up, to start building your own game worlds, and programming gameplay, using all of the tools and utilities of the industry standard Unity 3D game engine!
In addition to lots of other things, you will learn:
- Navigating the Unity interface and 3D views
- Working with game objects
- Using components of all kinds to modify your game objects
- importing game assets, such as meshes, textures and audio files
- Programming game mechanics
- Creating game logic and gameplay
- Designing levels
- Using snapping to create modular level designs
- Playing sound effects and music
- Much, much more...
By the end of this course, you will know how to develop and program your own 3D games of various genres, using Unity 3D various tools and utilities, as well effective, universal good-practice game design principles. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start making your own great 3D games!
- 2D game developers looking to take their first steps into 3D game dev