Learn 2D Animation Making for Special Needs People in 2023
What you'll learn
- Neurodiverse: In this class, you will learn animation skills using a professional software and produce commercial level animations
- You will learn all the steps required to fulfil the tasks to complete an animation.
- Specially designed for Special Needs people. You will be amazed to see their creativity when they acquired these skills
- You will be able to mask texts while adding or importing sound.
- Finally you can generate revenue by commercialising your services
- Learn about the different tools and the difference between layers and scenes.
- No prerequisites
- More suitable for Neurodiverse people
Are you an individual with autism or dyslexia looking for an opportunity to unlock your full potential and create a better future for yourself? Our 2D Animation course is here to help! Join today and gain the skills and knowledge to develop your own mobile apps, specifically tailored to meet the needs of individuals with Special Needs.
Don't miss this chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others. With our course, you'll have the opportunity to learn from experienced instructors and collaborate with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Plus, you'll develop a portfolio of projects and gain valuable problem-solving and critical thinking skills along the way.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders. At the end of the lectures, tutorials are provided to students in the form of lectures, these tutorials can be followed through to see a complete design. The students would have the general idea of how to use those blocks on their personal projects once the course is completed.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Once again, we'll lead you step-by-step through the entire process, ensuring that you have all the resources and support you need to succeed. So why wait? Enrol today and learn how to make 2D Animations.
Who this course is for:
- This class is specifically for the Special Needs people (Autistic / Autism, Down Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, Deaf and many others)
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations or handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.
Atar has graduated with a Masters in Business Administration(Finance). With an industrial experience of 31 years, he has been in the field of dealing with Special Needs people for the past 8 years.
With the founding of Infinite Minds Academy, Atar has been fortunate enough to understand the Special Needs people better. Dealing with the students and parents, and particularly understanding the parents’ situation via firsthand has been a daily routine that enabled him to serve them well. He has successfully trained them to emerge champions in various local and international events. While many of the participant in his academy has moved on to become successful GIG entrepreneurs.
Having been tasked to handle a pilot project of training the Special Needs students at SMK Sunway, he and his team embarked on continuous training at the school. Noting their passion and excellent skills, we led the students to participate in the International Cyber Fair competition in 2014. This White House endorsed annual contest has involved more than 5.5 million students from 50,000 schools across 115 countries—and is considered the longest running international online event of its kind. Though being a gigantic task, the team and the students participated enthusiastically, and eventually emerged Platinum award winners.
The journey began there-on, to this day where the Special Needs people are being reshaped to be independent entrepreneurs after acquiring digital tech skills.