Learn 2 Color Comic Books: Flat Coloring Plus Color Theory
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The principles of color theory
- Coloring comic books using a flat coloring style
- Access to Adobe Photoshop
Learn the principles of color theory and then apply those principles while coloring a piece in a flat style.
This course uses Adobe Photoshop to demonstrate the process, but the theories taught in this course could be applied to other art programs and mediums.
Line art for this course by Matthew Dow Smith
- Beginner to Advanced comic book colorists
- People who want to brush up on their color theory