Master 12 Step Recovery - this program has helped millions!
What you'll learn
- If you have a family member or members who are alcoholics or addicts you will learn exactly what they need do to achieve and maintain long term sobriety i.e. stay clean. Also (just as important) if you choose to work these 12 Steps you too can have a spiritual experience or spiritual awakening and learn how to grow it. Like millions of others - you too can learn to live a spiritual life
- Learn how to live alcohol and drug free
- Find the same lasting peace-of-mind millions have found
- Learn how to effectively meditate and therefore access wisdom and power that will transform your life – go from a life of striving to a life of thriving
- Is drinking, drug use or another addiction making your home life unhappy?
- Do you suspect you or someone you care about might be an alcoholic or addict?
- Have you had a 12 Step sponsor who didn’t know exactly what he/she was doing when taking you through the 12 Steps?
- Are you looking for an easy yet highly effective way to sponsor newcomers in any of the 12 Step programs?
Get 10 hours of video content, quizzes, and a 170 page workbook
If you want to just sit back and watch the videos – that's OK. By watching the videos you will gain knowledge on subjects ranging from alcoholism and the nature of addiction to knowing exactly what one needs to do to have and grow a spiritual experience
If you would like to have a spiritual experience – simply fill in the workbook lessons as we go along.
You can print the workbook pages from the course workbook's PDF file, or you can purchase the workbook at Amazon.
Then just simply watch all the videos in order, answer the quiz questions, and complete the workbook assignments as we move along. The whole process should take about 15-20 hours.
You do not need to have an AA Big Book with you complete the course.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are interested in learning exactly what those who work the 12 Steps should be doing when they work the 12 Steps. This course (which took 2 years to create) was created because most people in 12 Step recovery unfortunately are presented watered-down processes when working the 12 Steps. This course is by-far the most thorough approach available.
- Take this course if you suspect you or a family member might be alcoholic or addicted to drugs or some other substance.
- Alcoholism is a “family disease” so it is highly recommended all family members go through this entire course. The chances the alcoholic/addict acheive sobriety and therefore remain clean/sober increase dramatically when family members seek recovery in 12 Step programs.
- Do not take this course if you are looking for a form of medical treatment for alcoholism or addiction. This course/program recognizes alcoholism/addiction as a spiritual malady in need of a spiritual solution.
- Do not take this course if you and all your family members are perfectly happy and normal, you live solid/stable spiritual lives, and you are not interested in 12 Step recovery.
I was born in Manchester Connecticut.
I've been a sober member of Alcoholics Anonymous since July 19th 1994.
I've been a member of Al-Anon since February 1996, and I've also been studying “A Course in Miracles" since 2006 and teaching ACIM since 2009.
I've been to over 5,000 Twelve Step meetings.
I got my bachelor's degree in Business (Management Information Systems) in 2001 from the University of Connecticut and my master's degree in Technology Systems in 2012 from East Carolina University.
AA and Al-Anon taught me to enjoy my life. I got married for the first time in 2010. My wife and I travel a lot and we enjoy each others company. We even work together and we will be having our first child in September 2015.
I hope everyone who needs this course at least tries it. I made it with the intention of helping people.