IASSC Certified Green belt exam Practice test with complete preparation strategy: ICGB
Are you ready to pass the IASSC Lean six sigma green belt certification exam? Find out by testing yourself with this offering on Udemy. Total 500 practice questions in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take your ICGB exam.
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test, you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to help you continually improve. This course will completely prepare you for the IASSC Green belt exam.
*** Course updated continuously with new questions***
*** 24/7 support reach out to me for any doubts related to exam***
*** Total 500 practice questions including mock exam without any repetition and covers all types of questions***
*** This course includes study material and 60 practice questions on each phase (Total=300) along with Two practice tests ****
*** This course provides ICGB complete Study manual for Preparation ***
*** This Course does not teach you Lean six sigma concepts. This course guides you for Green belt exam preparation at your own***
Professionals achievements in IASSC green belt exam : (At first attempt)
1) Saeed Rismani Yazdi score 430/500 points i.e. 86%.
2) Sam Rutan score 440/500 points i.e. 88%
3) Eric Stenberg score 430/500 points i.e. 86%
4) Maika Kuhnmünch score 440/500 i.e. 88%
5) Bertrand Lieber score 400/500 i.e. 80%
6) Shailesh reddy score 420/500 i.e. 84%
7) Diksha narwade score 450/500 i.e. 90%
8) Rihards paze score 405/500 i.e. 81%
9) Sowjanya Bhamidipati score 460/500 i.e. 92%
10) Alexandra Rodriguez score 420/500 i.e. 84%
11) Enrico Bornisacci score 420/500 i.e. 84%
12) Richard Dom score 425/500 i.e. 85%
13) Luca Amadei score 410/500 i.e. 82%
14) Ammar mattar score 445/500 i.e. 89%
15) Ahmad kharja score 425/500 i.e. 85%
16) Sharon Utsu-ingwu score 415/500 i.e. 83%
17) Anthony score 435/500 i.e. 87%
18) Chyna ahmad 400/500 i.e 80%
19) Lucinda gilman 440/500 i.e. 88%
20) Miron abdulovski 435/500 i.e. 87%
21) Ali effat 405/500 i.e. 81%
22) Fabio lanave 430/500 i.e. 86%
23) Alan tan 390/500 i.e. 78%
24) Ahmed alnuaimi 420/500 i.e. 84%
25) Belal said sweed 400/500 i.e. 80%
26) Anil arici 435/500 i.e. 87%
27) Binny paulose 420/500 i.e. 84%
28) Ahtesamulhaq pathan 440/500 i.e. 88%
29) Mahmoud bakr 425/500 i.e. 85%
30) John sethole 430/500 i.e 86%
31) Dario sammartano 435/500 i.e. 87%
32) Ramez charkawy 410/500 i.e. 82%
33) Mehrad ahmadi 420/500 i.e. 84%
34) Ahmed radwan 450/500 i.e. 90%
35) Stavros kassandros 400/500 i.e. 80%
36) Kartik gandhi 450/500 i.e. 90%
37) Subindas mohandas 410/500 i.e. 82%
38) Jessica dehesa 425/500 i.e. 85%
39) Mirna lucan 410/500 i.e. 82%
40) Nandeep blagun 435/500 i.e. 87%
to be continued...........
Feature of This course:
Tips on how to prepare for each section of DMAIC methodology.
60 practice question on Each Phase of DMAIC (Total 500 practice questions)
2 Full-length Mock Exam is similar to the IASSC Green belt exam Format.
ICGB complete study manual that covers IASSC green belt Body of Knowledge.
Download Reference books:
1) The Six Sigma Handbook (6th edition) by Thomas Pyzdek
2) The Six Sigma Project Planner by Thomas Pyzdek
3) Design for Six Sigma - A Roadmap for product development by Kai yang
4) Lean six sigma for Services by Michael George
5) Six sigma statistics with Excel and Minitab.
"International Association for Six Sigma Certification"(IASSC) is a globally recognized Lean Six Sigma Certification. IASSC has been conducting Professional Credentialing in Lean Six Sigma based on our mission of bringing Certification Best Practices to the industry since 2009. At the start of 2018 more than 7000 professionals have earned an IASSC Certification. IASSC Certification accepted in Industries like BMW, Tesla, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, General Electric, ABB, HP, IBM, Nestle, Pepsi, Coco-Cola, Vodafone, etc
If a professional has been certified by IASSC, it means the professional has successfully demonstrated their competence in the subject matters as determined by professionally developed examinations based on the IASSC Bodies of Knowledge.
Role of Certified Green belt:
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt™ (ICGB™) is a professional who is well versed in the core to advanced elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads improvement projects and/or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Black Belt, typically in a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.