Become a certified Lean Six Sigma black belt with external certification from Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam provided by Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts who are Dutch BKO/BKE accredited. Join almost 100,000 online and offline certified students before you. How? Enroll + finish all our 4 courses: Lean Management + Six Sigma White Belt + Six Sigma Green Belt + Six Sigma Black Belt from Six Sigma Academy Amsterdam. The procedure is explained in detail in each course. The extra certification does not cost extra. It suffices to finish all 4 courses.
Brief description of this course
This course aims to make you Lean Management certified, after which you can continue the certification process to become a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
If you wish to finish the entire journey, the preferred route is this:
1. Lean Management
2. Six Sigma White Belt
3. Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Six Sigma Black belt
What is this course about?
Lean Management (which also includes Lean Manufacturing) is a separate methodology from Six Sigma. When people introduce themselves as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, that means that they are certified in Lean Management and subsequently have obtained their Six Sigma white belt, Six Sigma green belt and Six Sigma black belt. How do Lean and Six Sigma relate? Lean Management is a Japanese methodology that aims to reduce ‘waste.’ Waste is defined as any activity that does not add value for the customer. Many of the Lean practices and tools are actually used in Six Sigma. Lean Management feeds Six Sigma. Lean Management will help you cut costs drastically, regardless of sector (manufacturing or services).
What are some of the concrete things that you will learn?
· Recognize and mitigate the 7+1 forms of waste
· Apply 5S to improve layout
· Apply OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) to quantify waste
· Apply Little’s Law to understand waiting lines
· Apply Lean visuals
· Apply the 7 Tools Of Quality and empower your employees with quality statistics
· Draw Value Stream Maps and visualize supply chain problems
· Mitigate bottlenecks and speed up your process
· Optimize cycle times to reduce costs
· Use Excel to create Pareto charts to find root causes of problems
· Use Excel to draw and interpret histograms
· Draw and use the QFD House Of Quality to design products and services
· Move from Push to Pull production to reduce waste
· Implement a Just In Time (JIT) production system and minimize your inventory
· Apply production leveling (Heijunka) and respond to customers faster
· Apply Poka Yoke and make your products and services mistake-proof
· Apply Single Minute Exchange of Dies (SMED) and switch production faster
· Draw flow charts to visualize complex processes
· Apply Jidoka principle to quickly find abnormalities
· Improve supply chains
So why should you enroll?
Do not take our word for it. Simply look online and see how many job vacancies ask mastery of Lean Management and/or Six Sigma as a condition to apply. That has a reason. This methodology is valuable for companies since Lean Management helps them to cut costs drastically.
Our teaching method is designed to offer you a smooth experience. We have designed all our courses based on these 3 principles:
We keep it efficient in terms of time by using effective explanation.
We keep things practical. You will not learn useless things.
We keep you entertained. Education should not be punishment. Education can be fun.
We hope to welcome you soon.