Lean Startup Management 101
- Have a mind ready and open to learn
The Lean Startup methodology have been used in a variety of different ways throughout the startup world. Companies such as Dropbox and even Zappos became very successful utilizing this approach. Even large multinational corporations such as the works of General Electric have utilized the Lean Startup Approach for their product feedback and development lifecycle. This method as discussed by Eric Ries, and a variety of other entrepreneurs changes the way we do business for the 21st century.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship, management, or R & D
- Anyone with early stage startups
- Students who are in a business or even Engineering major
- Seasoned business executives looking to "disrupt" their thinking
- 02:17Lean Startup Principles
- 01:25Entrepreneurs are Everywhere!
- 02:14Entrepreneurship is Management
- 03:17Validating Learning
- 01:56Innovation Accounting
- 01:52Rule #1: Eliminate Uncertainty
- 02:09Rule #2: Work Smarter not Harder
- 01:51Rule #3: Develop An MVP
- 02:03Rule #4: Learn When It Is Time To Pivot
- 01:28How you are establishing customers?
- 02:53The Continuous Innovation Chart
- 02:43The Lean Startup Process - Diagram
- 02:103 Examples of Lean Startup in Action
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.