Lean Startup: About Entrepreneurship Outside Silicon Valley
What you'll learn
- Sketching out your ideas so that you can test them.
- How to test your ideas and business models so that you can improve them.
- Setting up your ideas so that they can become successful businesses or projects.
- Developing your entrepreneurial mind so that you can become more aware of opportunities and act upon them.
- Communicating your entrepreneurial vision and creating a common language with the people you are working with.
- No previous knowledge or experience required.
Lean Startup is a field-tested and widely used entrepreneurial philosophy that gives you the complete guide on how to minimize business failure and significantly raise your chances of success.
Do you have an entrepreneurial (business) idea that you want to bring to life? Of course you do, that’s why you’re here.
Are you eager and ready to equip yourself with the right knowledge – entrepreneurship education – you need to make your company succeed and stand out?
The Lean Startup method taught in this course will give you a structure and techniques to hold onto whilst you’re on your entrepreneurship journey. Unlike other courses you may find on Lean Startup, this course is a complete overview and it offers experiments you will implement in your own project. Everything you will learn here is directly applicable to your ideas and will increase your chances of (big-time) success.
Tapping from the instructor’s 10+ experience mentoring and teaching entrepreneurship internationally, you will get easy-to-apply business techniques that is proven to drive business success. Entrepreneurship just got easier for you!
Course updated monthly
Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee
All future upgrades and lectures are included for FREE
What you will learn in this course
This course will make you familiar with the philosophy behind Lean Startup and the techniques to build a successful and scalable startup. With practical tips and examples to be applied directly to your project, you’ll be ready to create your own success in the real world!
· Validation cycles
· Customer discovery, making sure your product fits in with your target audience
· Interviews, observations, and experiments to validate your market
· Lean Startup Marketing and how to GET your first customer
· The importance of having a business model and how to create it
· The business model canvas and how to use it
· Prototyping and user experience
· How to pitch your idea
· Structure and techniques that help you improve your projects and ideas
· Lean Startup principles
· Practical Lean Startup tools (interviews, observations, experiments)
· How to pitch your idea to get customers and partners
· How to think like an entrepreneur
· How to develop and use a business model
What my customers say:
I am an experienced entrepreneur who has already achieved a record-breaking IPO. I am also a bestselling non-fiction author of 14 books/$3.8m+ sales and my work has been endorsed by many top business leaders. Inge is fantastic. I highly recommend her. Inge doesn't just have the brilliant professional knowledge to help you achieve your goals, she speaks the truth and has great intuition. Combine all these things and you can imagine how valuable her support is. I am certain you won't be disappointed. Thank you. Inge! - Jonathan
Thank you so much for your help! Idk what it was about how you explained these concepts to me, but I had been struggling to understand them for two years and suddenly after talking to you it all made sense. I am forever grateful for your assistance and I will be coming to you for advisement in the future! Thank you so much again! - Bailey
Who this course is for:
- Starting entrepreneurs
- Innovators and gamechangers
- The curious
Hi! My name is Inge and I am passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation, giving people the right tools and basically empowering them to pursue their dreams and create great projects.
I have worked as an entrerpeneurship and innovation coach, professor and consultant in, amongst others, Apps .co (Ministry of ICT, Colombia), the Universidad del Rosario, the Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Hubbog. I have mentored 500+ teams in their early phases, using Customer Development, Lean Startup and the Business Model Canvas, amongst others.
I have designed a methodology for aspiring entrepreneurs in order to familiarize themselves with this topic and start better projects; it is called the Playground for Entrepreneurs. Also, be sure to take a look at my Youtube channel (just starting) and my webpage as there might be some interesting resources there. ;)