Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Certification
What you'll learn
- You will become certified in Lean Six Sigma: Yellow Belt level
- You will learn how to deploy successful Lean Six Sigma projects
- You will be able to save your organization extensive amounts of time and money
- You will be able to deploy tried and tested tools to reduce errors, issues and waste
- You will have the right level of knowledge to upskill your peers in this area
- You will upskill in the DMAIC project management framework, giving you vital skills in demand in today's workforce
- You will be certified in an area in demand across all industries and types of organization
- You will know how to practically deploy a range of tools spanning this whole field
- You will become experienced in root cause analysis, process mapping, process improvement, problem solving, solutioning etc.
- You will have a badge on your resume identifying your ability to improve your organization from within - a huge win for your career!
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior root cause analysis knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in today's workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This Yellow Belt course will develop your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, enabling you to deliver full end to end projects using this methodology. In this course we will cover:
- Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
- Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
- Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
- The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
- The DMAIC end to end project management process: The bulk of the course will show you how to identify, build and deliver successful projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology, and how to ensure you maximise its benefits!
- Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to deliver project support or full end to end projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this tool
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!