Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
What you'll learn
- You will learn core principles, tools and techniques required for continuous process improvement.
- You will various Lean Six Sigma Categories & Roles.
- Benefits of implementing Lean Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques to any organization.
- Apply six sigma methodologies to transform business and manufacturing/production processes to one that consistently meets customers' requirements.
- Acquire skills in identifying, eliminating and/or minimizing defects and/or variability in manufacturing and business processes.
- You'll understand key concepts that will enable you plan and execute six sigma projects including SPC, SQC, QA/QC, Cellular Manufacturing, Kaizen etc.
- Internet access
A Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional with demonstrable fundamental knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads limited improvement projects and / or serves as a team member taking part in more complex improvement projects under the leadership of a Certified Green Belt or Black Belt.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course has been designed to enhance students’ knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean principles. The course covers details about what Six Sigma & Lean are, and how they can be applied in manufacturing, production, healthcare, hospitality and other businesses around the world to improve process efficiency, eliminate waste and improve quality.
This course is perfect for individuals who desires to improve their skills and develop core competence in Lean Six Sigma and process improvement techniques.
Who this course is for
Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
Quality management students and professionals.
Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of quality management.
Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma.
Lean 8 Waste
Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
Overview of Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques
Process Analysis Tools and Techniques
Visual analysis tools and techniques
Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
Project and Team Management Tools and Techniques
Define Phase: High Level Process Map SIPOC Diagram
Define Phase: Project Charter
Define Phase: Voice of the Customers (VOC)
Measure Phase: Data Collection Planning
Analyze Phase: Fishbone Diagram
Analyze Phase: Process Analysis
Analyze Phase: 5 Whys
Analyze Phase: Pareto Chart
Improve Phase: Visual Management & 5S
Improve Phase: Mistake Proofing
Who this course is for:
- Quality control/Quality Assurance personnel and managers
- Project team members, coordinators, supervisors and managers.
- Quality management students and professionals.
- Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge of quality management.
- Business leaders and managers, line supervisors/managers, customer service personnel and managers.
- Engineers, manufacturing and production officers, technicians and technologists.
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.