Lean Six Sigma: Toolkit
What you'll learn
- Business Improvement Tools
- Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Root cause analysis tools
- Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that has repeated HUGE benefits for organisations of all sizes - and locked within it are an array of tools and techniques that make Lean Six Sigma so powerful. I have pulled out the top tools that I use to make changes to the organisations I work with which often have the biggest impact. This course is split out into 4 toolkits, and for those tools that require them, LIVE demonstrations on how to approach build and deploy them are included. The four toolkits include:
- Root Cause Analysis (Cause & Effect) tools: You can utilise these tools within your organisation to understand what is going wrong, why it is going wrong and what you can do to fix this.
- Working with ideas tools: You can utilise these tools within your organisation to ensure the best and brightest ideas are identified, sorted and deployed in the right way. These tools emphasise collaboration at their heart!
- Process mapping tools: You can utilise these tools within your organisation to understand what is happening with your processes. They will enable you to map out your processes to identify where the waste is, what is causing errors and what you need to do to get to your desired state.
- Voice of the customer tools: You can utilise these tools within your organisation to understand what your customer is currently experiencing, what they want from your products and services and what you need to do to deliver this.
We also cover off what Lean Six Sigma is, the benefits of Lean Six Sigma and give hints and tips on how to successfully deliver all of the tools represented within this course.
Who this course is for:
- Business Improvement professionals
- Managers / Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- Process owners
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!