Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Service Industry Professionals
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 38 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Simplified explanations of all the concepts of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with practical examples and exercises designed exclusively for service industry scenarios.
- Multiple exercises (with key) for each module with detailed (step by step) instructions. All you need is MS Excel for these exercises and you can download these exercise files.
- A real case study of how a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project is driven to improve a service industry process.
- Key concepts, various tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and their benefits
- How to gather and translate the voice of stakeholders into improvement needs with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to identify and precisely define problem and goals of an improvement area with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Different types of data, data collection mechanisms, and data analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to measure the performance of a process for different types of data with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to represent data graphically and how to apply statistical analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to do 360 degree Root Cause Analysis on a problem to find out all the root causes with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to analyze inputs from people using different brainstorming techniques with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to integrate the Lean techniques into DMAIC methodology of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to integrate various creative thinking techniques into with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to monitor the post-improvement performance of a process with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- How to ensure long-lasting solutions using a structured problem solving approach with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Anybody can take this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course. All you need is a computer or mobile device to begin.
Lean Six Sigma Certification is undoubtedly in demand. The average Lean Six Sigma graduate makes $82,000.00 USD per year, as reported by the company, Indeed. Google it and check out for yourself. That's how you know your investment in this Course is worth more than you can imagine!
WHAT THIS COURSE CONTAINS
This course consists of twenty-two (22) videos that are part of 8 modules namely: Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, Case Study, and Conclusion.
Each module comes with excellent audio-visual demonstrations with high quality professional narrations. All the concepts are explained with easy to understand practical examples. Additionally, there are 36 templates, exercises, and course materials provided to you to make you quickly gain the expertise and confidence on the concepts. You can download all these course materials, templates, and the exercises.
After you complete the course, you will have the opportunity to become a "Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional". There will be one online test for each of the following modules: Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. You will have 5 attempts to clear one test. The questions will be based on the course material that is provided to you as part of this course.
NOTE: There is an additional cost for the certification due to state and country testing that cannot be done via Udemy. You will get more details about the cost and the certification procedure in the last (Bonus) lecture.
- Any working professional or student
- Business students
- Medical administrators
- Plant managers
- Operations managers
- Marketing professionals
- IT professionals
- Quality Auditors & General Auditors
- Military and defense
- Quality Managers
- (Aspiring) general managers
- (Aspiring) managers who want to increase their employability
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Professionals from industries such as Information Technology, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail Distribution, & Education
- Functional experts from Operations, Quality, Business Excellence, Customer Service, Finance, Engineering, Sales Operations & HR
- Final year MBA/Engineering students who wish to differentiate themselves in Job Market
- Directors, quality managers and supervisors who are interested in leadership opportunities.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belts
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts