Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Skip Exam | 1 Project | Facebook
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will master how to write up and submit a project to earn your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- You will learn 4 quick ways to help businesses save money and time while improving their operations and business relationships.
- You will be able to identify and combat 8 types of business process waste organizations typically face.
- You will be able to connect course concepts to 30+ real-life case studies from famous companies (e.g., Nestle, NASCAR, AT&T, Lego, and more)!
- You will be able to skip paying $100s to $1000s, studying, and sitting for an exam to get your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- You will meet like-minded Lean Six Sigma professionals via Twitter and Facebook group networking.
- No mandatory requirements, but an interest in improving your organization's time management, spending, culture, relationships, and learning is key.
Quick Description: Don't pay, study, and sit for Lean Six Sigma exams! Confidently earn your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate now by completing a 4-step project you choose to work on. Real life case studies. Top <1% Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and PhD instructor. Live Facebook and Twitter group support.
Detailed Description: In this course, you will learn how to plan, write up, and submit a Just Do It (JDI) or Just Stop It (JSI) innovation of your choice. You will also be able to understand parts, purposes for, and applications of concepts like 6s, productivity boards, standard work, and process maps. Real-life examples of each come from various homes and communities as well as Nestle, Lego, AT&T, the U.S. government, NASCAR, the ASPCA, and other noteworthy organizations. Facebook and Twitter will serve as valuable interactive learning tools for you all. You will get the chance to meet like-minded, friendly, and supportive Lean Six Sigma Green Belt members from around the world. You don't have to earn your Lean Six Sigma Belt alone; we're all in this together and can't wait to watch you succeed!