Practice Tests - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practice tests are designed to help individuals prepare for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam. Six Sigma is a methodology that utilizes statistical analysis and data-driven decision-making to identify and eliminate defects and improve business processes. The Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a professional level certification that demonstrates a thorough understanding of the Six Sigma methodology and tools.
This course is suitable for professionals who are involved in leading Six Sigma projects and who want to improve their problem-solving skills. It may be particularly useful for those who are looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their work and the work of their team. The practice tests included in this course provide an opportunity to become familiar with the types of questions that may appear on the certification exam and to gain confidence in your ability to apply Six Sigma principles and tools to real-world problems.
Both of these practice tests follow this questions composition:
1. Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization (11 Questions)
2. Define Phase (20 questions)
3. Measure Phase ( 20 questions)
4. Analyze Phase (18 questions)
5. Improve Phase (16 questions)
6. Control Phase (15 questions)
After completing the test, you get a detailed explanation of each question by clicking on "Review questions" button on the report card.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only to describe the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- People appearing in any professional Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam.
ASQ ConnEx Expert, PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA, NAHQ - CPHQ
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on several projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
After the successful completion of ASQ vetting, Sandeep Kumar has been designated as a genuine and authorized ASQConnEx expert. ASQConnEx is an education delivery system and network that vets, designates, and connects quality subject matter experts with organizations to advance their excellence journey.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualifications/certifications include:
• Authorized ASQ ConnEx Expert
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• NAHQ-CPHQ Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional