Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for Service Industry Professionals
What you'll learn
- Simplified explanations of all the concepts of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with practical examples and exercises designed exclusively for service industry.
- Multiple exercises (with key) for each module with detailed instructions. All you need is MS Excel for these exercises and you can download these files.
- A real case study of how a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project is driven to improve a service industry process.
- Key concepts, various tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and their benefits
- How to gather and translate the voice of stakeholders into improvement needs with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to identify and precisely define problem and goals of an improvement area with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Different types of data, data collection mechanisms, and data analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to measure the performance of a process for different types of data with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to represent data graphically and how to apply statistical analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Discrete and continuous probability distributions with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Advanced statistical techniques such as: estimation, hypothesis testing, etc. with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to do 360 degree Root Cause Analysis on a problem to find out all the root causes with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to analyze inputs from people using different brainstorming techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to integrate the Lean techniques into DMAIC methodology of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to integrate various creative thinking techniques into Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to monitor the post-improvement performance of a process with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- How to ensure long-lasting solutions using a structured problem solving approach with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Anybody can take this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. All you need is a computer or mobile device to begin.
Lean Six Sigma Certification is undoubtedly in demand. Your investment in this Course is worth more than you can imagine!
WHAT THIS COURSE CONTAINS
This course consists of thirty-three (33) videos that are part of 8 modules namely: Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, Case Study, and Conclusion.
Each module comes with excellent audio-visual demonstrations with high quality professional narrations. All the concepts are explained with easy to understand practical examples. Additionally, there are 63 templates, exercises, and course materials provided to you to make you quickly gain the expertise and confidence on the concepts. You can download all these course materials, templates, and the exercises.
After you complete the course, you will have the opportunity to become a "Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional". There will be one online test each of the following modules: Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control. You will have 5 attempts to clear one test. The questions will be based on the course material that is provided to you as part of this course.
NOTE: There is an additional cost for the certification due to the maintenance costs of online testing platform that cannot be done via Udemy. You will get more details about the cost and the certification procedure in the last (Bonus) lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Any working professional or student
- Business students
- Medical administrators
- Plant managers
- Operations managers
- Marketing professionals
- IT professionals
- Quality Auditors & General Auditors
- Military and defense
- Quality Managers
- (Aspiring) general managers
- (Aspiring) managers who want to increase their employability
- Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling
- Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
- Professionals from industries such as Information Technology, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail Distribution, & Education
- Functional experts from Operations, Quality, Business Excellence, Customer Service, Finance, Engineering, Sales Operations & HR
- Final year MBA/Engineering students who wish to differentiate themselves in Job Market
- Directors, quality managers and supervisors who are interested in leadership opportunities.
- Lean Six Sigma White Belts
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts
Koundinya Nemana is the founder and principal consultant at Edushore. He has over 24 years of experience in the corporate world - in USA and India. Prior to founding Edushore in 2008, he worked for Deloitte, KPMG, Tech Mahindra, and Mindtree.
Koundinya is passionate in designing online training courses that are refreshingly simplified, result-oriented, and practical. His online training programs have received outstanding ratings across the world.
He is an expert trainer for: Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Creative Thinking, and Presentation Skills. He is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt and a trained assessor of CII's Business Excellence Model (EFQM).
He has trained hundreds of professionals from all parts of the world. Professionals from Microsoft, IBM, GE, Tesco, Thomson Reuters, Infosys, Narayana Hrudayalaya, etc., have benefited from Koundinya's training. His wide-ranging experience (from entry level to managerial positions) helps him connect to the context of every participant of his training.