Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
What you'll learn
- Understand Proven Principles and Tools to Improve Quality in your Organization at the Level of Black Belt
- Apply Six Sigma tools and techniques to achieve Significant Improvements in Critical Business Processes in Terms of Performance, and Quality
- Develop Increased Understanding of the DMAIC Process beyond the Level of Green Belt
- Gain Ability to Coach, Develop, and Advise the Management and Employees to Achieve Common Goals
- Apply Statistical and Problem Solving Tools to an Improvement Project
- Eliminate Waste, Reduce Process Variation and Defects by Applying Lean and Six Sigma
- Internet Access
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is an Added Advantage but not Compulsory
In this course, you will further develop and increase your understanding of the Lean and Six Sigma processes, tools and methodology. The course further elaborates the intersection between Six Sigma and Lean. In the course, you will develop increased understanding of the DMAIC process beyond the level of Green Belt.
The course covers a more advanced level of content (at the "black belt" level) of Six Sigma and Lean. The knowledge of Green Belt level may be needed before advancing to the Black Belt level but it is not a requirement. At the end of this course, you will have acquired core leadership qualities, understand team dynamics, and gain ability in assigning and delegating responsibilities to your team members. You will acquire important knowledge and skills that will enable you coach and develop your team members and, advise the management to achieve common goals and overall organizational objectives.
The course will be of great benefit to engineering, manufacturing, operations, quality management professionals and other individuals who will like to learn and improve their knowledge of lean and Six Sigma. With the ever increase in the global application of lean and Six Sigma across organizations worldwide, acquiring these knowledge and skills will give your career a real boost. So, wait no more and enroll in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Engineering, manufacturing, operations, quality management professionals
- Business Managers
- Individuals who will like to learn and improve their knowledge of lean and Six Sigma
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.