Lean Process Improvement
What you'll learn
- You will learn the steps of the problem solving methodology to address any continuous improvement project in your business
- You will learn lean management tools so that you can apply them and improve the performance of your business.
- You will learn and be able to apply the 7 Quality Tools in your manufacturing or service business
- Understand waste in manufacturing and differentiate and eradicate activities that do not add value to your processes.
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This program is designed to equip business professionals with the knowledge and tools necessary to effectively apply lean process improvement in their manufacturing or service business.
Through a combination of lecture-style training, practical exercises, and real-world case studies, participants will learn how to identify and eliminate waste in their operations, reduce costs and increase efficiency. In addition, participants will develop an understanding of how to establish and manage a lean process improvement program, and how to measure the impact and success of their efforts.
By the end of the program, you will have the skills to apply lean process improvement in your organization, enabling you to realize cost savings, heightened customer satisfaction, and long-term operational improvements.
The topics presented are:
Welcome to the training | Process Lean Improvement
Definition of TQM, Lean, Six_Sigma and Kaizen
7 Quality Tools
Continuous Improvement Tools
Process Variability & Process Capability
Business Waste: Non-added value activities
Business Case Study: Inventory Optimization
About UPKAIZEN SCHOOL
UPKAIZEN SCHOOL is aimed at increasing your knowledge in Industrial Engineering, Lean Process Improvement, Operations Management and Supply Chain Management. The explanations are rather simple with illustrations that allow everyone to incorporate the knowledge in a joyful yet valuable way. More than 10,000 students have already validated our training.
Have a great Lean learning journey!!
Who this course is for:
- Any member of a manufacturing or service business that needs to optimize business processes.
- Manufacturing Managers and Staff
- Quality Managers and Staff
- Lean Managers and Staff
- Production Managers and Staff
- Manufacturing Leaders and Staff
- Supply Chain Managers and Staff
- Warehouse Managers and Staff
- Process Engineers and Staff
- Maintenance Managers and staff
- Logistics Managers and staff
- Operations Managers and Staff
UPKAIZEN SCHOOL helps to develop and sustain simpler ways to perform operational processes. In UPKAIZEN we focus in Lean & Kaizen, Operations Management and Supply Chain Management.
We support your organization in achieving the highest level of efficiency possible. Transform your labor and resources into goods and services in the most efficient way to maximize the benefit to your organization.
Supply Chain Management
We can help you to reduce the cost of the purchasing process, optimize the utilization of resources in your supply chain, minimize product cycle time and increase your profit margin.