Lean Manufacturing Simplified - The Root of Lean Enterprise
What you'll learn
- Identify Wasteful Work Practices On a Production Floor
- Identify Production Value From the Perspective of the Customer
- Interpret a Value Stream Map
- Begin a 5S, Visual Management Innitiative
- Access to Udemy.com
- There are no Pre-Requisites needed to take advantage of this material
Lean Manufacturing: Simplified will take students into the origins of Lean, and show how powerful Lean initiatives can be in a production environment.
With the demand for low cost production rising, Manufacturing companies have looked to Lean specialists to help regain profitability & efficiency.
This course will equip the students with the knowledge to Identify when and where a Lean strategy would be most effective. As well as give the student real world understanding of the Lean Manufacturing tools & principles, through real world case studies.
Who is this course for?
- Management professionals looking to get a better idea of how Lean Manufacturing can impact their workplace.
- Production managers looking to sharpen their skills and being to eliminate waste right in their own place of work.
- Process Improvement Engineers looking to refresh their memory of the most effective Lean Manufacturing strategies.
- College students currently studying lean manufacturing, looking for a quick resource/study guide
Who this course is for:
- Management Professionals
- Production Managers
- Manufacturing Employees
- Continuous Improvement Engineers
- Industrial & Systems Engineers
Faraad Haashim is owner & operator of FhLean By Design, a Lean Business Consulting Company. He teaches his clients how to lower their operating costs while creating more valuable customer products. Additionally Faraad is the CEO of, The Small Business Profit, a full service digital content marketing agency.
Faraad received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial & Systems Engineering in May 2012, from Philadelphia University. In addition to consulting he has worked as a process improvement specialist in both the automotive and aerospace industries.
His passion for teaching began during his undergraduate studies, as he felt he had a knack for explaining complex problems to his classmates in easily understood formats. After encouragement from his professors he began working as a professional tutor in various subjects of math & science.
In the beginning of 2015 Faraad began producing his own online educational courses, as an instructor for Udemy.