Lean Management: Course & certification
What you'll learn
- How to deliver Lean Management through your organization's key processes and operations
- How to effectively deploy the tools, techniques and approaches covered
- How to make your organization leaner, more efficient and more productive
- How to improve how you do work, where you do work and enabling you to prioritize the value add
- You'll learn the key tools to be shared across the organization, upskill colleagues
- You will have the confidence to save your organization money where appropriate
- You will have the confidence to save your organization time, where appropriate
- You will shape your organization's processes into a format which helps you to reduce the need for hiring, saving you money
- Empower yourself and your team with a skillset (Lean) which is highly in demand
- You will be able to embed a Lean mindset into your organization, which will see continuous improvements and reforms turbo charging your business
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior Lean knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
Being able to deploy Lean Management techniques within an organisation is a skill highly in demand in today's market. Lean Management enables you to deliver better, more streamlined more efficient processes in a way that minimises disruption to daily operations. It is a methodology packed full with tools and techniques that you can deploy on a daily or project by project basis to:
- Reduce waste.
- Realise opportunities.
- Save time and money.
- Improve operational performance.
This course is extremely comprehensive, and is delivered in a way to give you the background, theory and practical all in one place. We will cover the following:
- How to deploy quality within an organisation.
- Lean Management broken down into its individual parts.
- The process of production & all of the key concepts behind this approach.
- The types of waste that exist, how to identify them and how to solve for them.
- Various process mapping tools.
- How to identify and remove physical and digital waste.
- The 7 basic tools of quality.
And much more.
We will also run through a detailed case study example of how your instructor delivered Lean Management within an organisation to ensure you can see practically how this can be done. If you want to understand how to improve operational performance, optimise process improvement and make a significant impact on your organisation's productivity - this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to improve operational performance
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as improving your business from within is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this topic
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!