Lean Management: Reduce waste and boost efficiency
What you'll learn
- What lean management is and how to make it work for your organization
- How to effectively lead and improve your team using lean principles
- Eliminating unnecessary tasks and delays in your production process
- Reducing mistakes, overproduction, and overprocessing caused by your workflow
- Mapping out, analyzing, and optimizing your own process
- How to improve your team using lean principles
- What it takes to build a lean culture within your organization
- Anyone can enroll in this course
Did you know that 20% of all businesses fail within their first year and only 50% make it to year five?
Good processes reduce waste
Bad processes cost your business money
Improving processes directly improves your profitability
Efficient processes create more opportunity for your business to thrive
So the question then becomes …
How do you make sure you have the right processes in place to ensure your business is primed for success and in a position to be as profitable as possible?
Because, let’s face it … if the processes in your business aren’t as effective or efficient as they can be, you’re not only reducing your profitability, you’re also doing a disservice to both your customers and your entire organization.
That’s where Lean Management comes in.
Lean Management is an approach that seeks to eliminate any waste in a business process by cutting out steps that don’t create value.
This waste can be caused by:
Delays in your production process
Too much time spent working on features you don’t need
Too much inventory sitting idle, costing you money
Any mistakes or defects you have to fix
And by using lean management principles to reduce this waste, you’ll not only be able to increase the value of whatever you provide, you’ll also be able to pass the savings onto your customer and potentially be in a position where virtually no one can compete with you.
Effective lean management can also:
Improve customer satisfaction
Increase customer lifetime value
Create a massive following of brand evangelists who religiously promote everything your company has to offer
So how exactly can you use the principles of lean management to optimize your production process, maximize customer value, and build a lean culture within your organization?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
What lean management is and how to make it work for your organization
How to effectively lead and improve your team using lean principles
Eliminating unnecessary tasks and delays in your production process
Reducing mistakes, overproduction, and overprocessing caused by your workflow
Mapping out, analyzing, and optimizing your own process
How to improve your team using lean principles
What it takes to build a lean culture within your organization
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to apply lean principles and create teams that thrive by eliminating waste, maximizing customer value, and developing their workers into highly skilled and motivated teams.
Let’s get to it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in understanding the lean process and how to apply it in business
- Business owners interested in reducing waste in their business processes
- Managers who need to deliver improvements in their business
- HR managers who need to support and deliver relevant training
- Managers who want to increase their employability by improving their management skills
- Individuals involved in a continuous improvement project who needs a complete overview of the process
- Anyone interested in learning more about lean management
Hi, we’re PracticalGrowth, an education studio based out of San Francisco, California. We make online courses dedicated to helping career-transitioners and intrapreneurs improve their skills & be more effective everyday. We focus on making high quality, actionable learning material that can be applied immediately after viewing each lecture.
Each of our courses tackles one aspect of being successful in today’s modern workplace. Whether you’re a manager at a startup or an entry level employee at a Fortune 500, you’ll find our lectures directly applicable to your success.
Each course can be completed easily in one sitting and includes activities, resources, and quizzes to further your understanding of the lecture material.
Join the over 40,000 students that have already taken our courses and see why we’ve received 600 5 star reviews in just 6 months. Lets start improving your career today.