Lean Masterclass: Part 2 (Become a Certified Lean Expert)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 57 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become a Lean Expert
- Get Visibility: Start Solving Business Problems using Lean Tools and Techniques
- Explore Gaps in Your Business: Learn to Level Out workload in Your Business Process
- Practice Project Management: Drive Lean Projects within Your Organization
- Develop Coaching Skills: Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
- Achieve Fast-Paced Growth: Execute Lean Projects that Deliver Cost Savings
- Have completed Part 01 of the Lean Management Program (Lean Masterclass: Part 1 (Become a Certified Lean Specialist)
- To apply for Lean Expert Certification after this course, you should have completed the Lean Masterclass: Part 1 training (mandatory requirement)
- Your commitment to watch the lectures, study the information and apply Lean in your organization
Are you a working professional, tired of your monotone schedule, want to improve your work environment and make a distinguished mark in front of your boss and senior management? Are you a Quality Professional who is looking to advance your process improvement skills by adding Lean Certification to your arsenal of technical qualification? OR are you a fresher who is looking to enhance your resume and stand out of the competition by adding core process improvement and change management expertise to your skill set?
If so, this is the course for you.
In this Lean Management program, I'm going to teach you both the theory of Lean tools and techniques as well as their practical applications. The entire program is divided into two different courses. Each course teaches you a number of exclusive Lean tools and techniques. Course # 1 had focused on helping you understand the Basics of Lean Management and made you proficient in using several Lean tools and techniques. Course # 2, this course is about taking your skill level from being a Lean Proficient to being a Lean Expert.
Let's first understand What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in the recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including: Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, Just-in-Time, and much more.
Who is a Lean Practitioner?
A Lean Practitioner has hands-on expertise in using Lean tools and techniques
He drives Lean projects within his organization
He is an expert at identifying waste (using the Lean tools and techniques) and eliminating them
He is highly visible at all levels in his organization - from grass root to the top management
He is known for asking the right questions and effectively changes the status quo
By executing Lean Projects, a Lean Specialist saves cost and improves processes
He also has the ability to coach and train other aspiring candidates on using Lean tools and techniques
Do You Want to become a Lean Practitioner?
You've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Management Program. This Lean Specialization Training provides you a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive Lean projects within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
Become a Lean Proficient
Become a Problem Solver for your Business
Learn to Identify Waste in Your Business Process
Drive Lean Projects within Your Organization
Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
Deliver Cost Savings by Executing Lean Projects
Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Lean
Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
Add Lean credential to your resume
Get access to 25+ downloadable resources and 3.5 hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
What is Continuous Process Flow?
What is Takt Time?
What is a Pull System?
What is Kanban?
What is Heijunka?
What is Standard Work?
What is Visual Control?
What is 5 Why Analysis?
The Course is very well structured:
You become an expert in practicing the Lean Methodology
There entire course is divided in 10 sections
Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
These concepts are taught in more than 50 lectures
Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
Each lecture consists of a video screencast
Each section is well-rounded with:
A section objective discussed at the beginning
Then the concept is discussed at length
Then examples are discussed to review concepts from practical perspective
This is followed by a real-life case study and an activity and activity solution
Each section ends with an apt summary
There are ample number of activities for each tool taught in this training
Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
There are over 25 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Lean Expert
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Lean Management Program assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 50 lectures, over 25 supplemental resources and with several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean practitioner.
Whether you want to:
Become an in-demand Certified Lean Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean project
…this complete Lean Management Program is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
This course is backed by Udemy’s 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will get the money back. In addition to that you will keep all the downloadable reference documents of the course as a thank you for trying out our course!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll Today, Become a Lean Practitioner and Start Executing Lean Projects!!!
- Employees who are looking to become Lean Practitioners
- Employees who have Work Experience of at least 2-3 year
- Employees who are looking for Fast-Paced Growth/Promotion in their Existing Job
- Employees who are looking to Create an Impact in their Business Process and Earn Higher Income
- Individuals who are Six Sigma White Belts, Yellow Belts, Green Belts, Black Belts, PMP, Prince2, Scrum Masters, Agile Experts, etc
- Employees who are looking for a Job Change
- Senior and Middle Managers who are looking to Implement Process Improvement Practices in their Organization
- Newbies who are looking for a Job may also apply