Leaks & Tricks: How to Trade Binary Options
What you'll learn
- Why and how to trade Binary Options - the simplest and most accessible trading instrument
- What broker to choose to trade with convenience and minimum concern
- How to use Technical Analysis: Support and Resistance lines, bearish and bullish channels, and 6 technical indicators
- When exactly to enter the market (3 effective strategies)
- How to manage your risks in trading Binary Options the right way
- No prior experience needed. This course will perfectly suit traders with zero or minimum experience in the market
- Demo account on IQ Option is highly recommended (you will find the link to register inside the course)
In this course, you will learn how to start trading really FAST. To teach you that, we’ve chosen the most flexible, simple, and accessible trading tool - Binary Options.
We will first examine Binary Options and learn how to place trades using the instrument. You will get to know the distinctive features of the tool as well as its advantages. On top of that, we will show a good trading platform you can practice trading on.
Then, we will briefly explore the forex market so that you can confidently open positions on currency pairs - one of the most popular asset classes for traders.
Next, we will proceed with the key pillars of Technical Analysis:
-Types of charts (Line Chart, Japanese Candlesticks, Bars, and Heikin-Ashi)
-Support & Resistance Lines
-Bearish and Bullish Channels
-Six different Technical Indicators
Having studied these topics, you will understand how to analyze charts and identify trends to place your trades.
Importantly, we will then explore 3 different strategies to find entry points, each of which will suit beginner, intermediate or professional level traders.
And finally, we will study the basics of risk management so that you can gain control over your risks. We'll discuss the strategies you should use and the ones you must NOT apply when trading Binary Options. Also, we will see some common pitfalls and mistakes you should avoid in the market.
All in all, if you really want to succeed in trading, this course will cover all the key aspects you need to achieve this goal!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner traders wishing to grow fast
- More experienced traders who want to learn new trading strategies and get the maximum control over risks
Jennifer has been working within the financial industry for the past five years and has officially been part of the Leaks & Tricks Trading Academy since September of 2019.
Jennifer has portrayed a deep sophistication with regards to studying the financial markets, all while developing her skills and expertise as a full time trader.
After two years of being a part of the team, Jennifer has decided to take on the role of representing our brand with the purpose of teaching her knowledge and practical skills with aspiring traders.