Leading the Next Generation
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 25 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The psychology and the struggles of my generation
- How to talk to the new generations using non-violent communication & space-holding techniques
- How to teach boundaries to the next generation
- How to identify and stop common dysfunctional familial patterns
- Who highly-sensitive children are & what they need
- None! Anyone can take this course.
Are you a healthcare professional or a parent that would like to better understand the youth today?
Are you in a position where you encourage our future generation to love and respect themselves, get clear on what they want, know their boundaries, stand in their personal power, and to express themselves authentically?
Then welcome to my course, Leading the Next Generation.
I’m Alexandra, I’m 24, and I am all about self-empowerment.
As a healthcare professional myself, I felt a strong call within me to create this course as a way to bridge the gap between the previous and the next generation.
I would love to see a world where youth and parents, teachers, and therapists relate harmoniously with each other.
In the course, I speak on behalf of my generation and I introduce you to what we really need to thrive.
Together we’ll explore problems and solutions pertaining to boundaries, consent, communication, and current and common familial patterns.
The course is packed with slideshows, videos, quizzes, and 1-on-1 assistance!
I'm excited to share with you everything I've learned along the way.
Join me, and we’ll unpack it together!
- Other healthcare professionals
By the end of this lecture, you will be able to better empower Millennials and Generation Z in what they can do to thrive.
I share examples of how I've set boundaries in a gentle and loving way. This lecture also describes what happens when there are no boundaries, and what to do if a boundary is crossed.