Leading Millennials and a Diverse Workforce Effectively
- 43 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover what millennials expect from their leaders
- The truth behind the 'typical' millennial
- How to lead in a diverse workforce
- What's happening in today's workplace
- The desire to lead more effectively at all levels and across all dimension of your staffing matrix
The millennial generation is the largest in today's workforce and predictions indicate they will represent 75% of all employees by 2025.
As a leader, you need to understand the differences between the various working generations and the unique qualities of millennials.
This course contains lectures discussing the unique and individual challenges faced by today's modern leader, and what they can do to improve their leadership skills overall.
And while this course covers specific challenges surrounding millennial leadership, the advice contained with each lecture is applicable to the leadership of all staff - regardless of their generation.
- Leaders and managers with a multi-generational, multi-cultural and diverse staffing mix