- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the four changes you can make to your meetings to create a more inclusive environment.
- Identify the decision making process and agreements that will raise your global team’s productivity and speed.
- Discover techniques to enlist and engage every team member even those who are usually silent and those who don’t directly report to you.
- Identify ways to not only get verbal agreements to tasks but also ensure they are completed as promised.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
- Although each course may be taken individually, this is part 1 of a 3 part course.
This course is for any leader or project manager who is leading a dispersed global team. At the end of the course you will have techniques you can immediately implement to become an effective global leader and build a high performance team.
First, we discuss the five changes you can make to your meetings right now to create a more inclusive and productive structure. Next, we discuss some of the common errors made in decision making that hinder the team’s productivity and speed. Once these foundations are discussed, we move on to one of the key challenges of leading global teams: getting everyone to actively participate.
We also discuss how you get even the politely silent members to engage in discussions and share their brilliance with the team.Then we tackle the second key challenge of leading global teams: getting members to not only say “yes” to tasks but also follow up with results. Lastly, for those ready to move their team from ordinary to incredible, we talk about the steps needed to create a high-performing global team.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Management.
- Anyone interested in International Business.