Leadership Skills and Management Training
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Empower your team to do more while maintaining control
- Create unifying environments for clearer actions without supervision
- Encourage “out-of-the-box” thinking and innovation
- Delegate and streamline work to accomplish more
- Foster a true team environment of openness and trust
- Positively generate and present changes and improvements
- Be willing, ready, and able to lead others
Some people are born leaders. Most of us aren't. This course will help you to become the best leader you can be, whether you're a corporate CEO, or the manager of a small team. In it, Larry Sharpe draws from over 15 years of executive leadership training to help you to get sustainable results with your team.
Leadership requires a thoughtful understanding of your team, communicating well, and performing the the actions required for your group or organization to maximize its success. Are you ready to step up and be the change that your company or team needs? If so, then this course is for you.
Learn how to communicate best with people with different personality-types at all levels, and then execute with the proper motivational techniques to hold your team accountable for results, while also being mindful of factors that impact overall sentiment within your cohort. Work with leaders, managers, and others as you explore your leadership journey, honing your charisma and trust to create loyalty among those who work with you. Your team will do more with less, and they’ll do it better.
- Men and women at all career levels who are responsible for others
- People who want to improve their leadership skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to lead a team to success
Charisma is a combination of two important skills. Learn what they are, and how to hone them.
Earn people's trust by developing these two characteristics.