Leadership Skills and Management Training
What you'll learn
- Empower your team to do more while maintaining control
- Create unifying environments for clearer actions without supervision
- Encourage “out-of-the-box” thinking and innovation
- Delegate and streamline work to accomplish more
- Foster an engaging team environment of openness and trust
- Positively generate and present changes and improvements
- Be willing, ready, and able to lead others
Some people are born leaders. Most of us aren't. This course will help you to become the best leader you can be, whether you're a corporate CEO, or the manager of a small team. In it, Larry Sharpe draws from over 15 years of executive leadership training to help you to get sustainable results with your team. Furthermore, Larry draws from years of real world experience leading teams at companies of all sizes.
Leadership requires a thoughtful understanding of your team, communicating well, and performing the the actions required for your group or organization to maximize its success. Are you ready to step up and be the change that your company or team needs? If so, then this course is for you.
Learn how to communicate best with people with different personality-types at all levels, and then execute with the proper motivational techniques to hold your team accountable for results, while also being mindful of factors that impact overall sentiment within your cohort. Work with leaders, managers, and others as you explore your leadership journey, honing your charisma and trust to create loyalty among those who work with you. Your team will do more with less, and they’ll do it better.
Who this course is for:
- Men and women at all career levels who are responsible for others
- People who want to improve their leadership skills
- Anyone who wants to learn how to lead a team to success
Larry Sharpe provides training, coaching and consulting in many industries including: finance, law, technology, media, retail, real estate, luxury, government and healthcare. He has trained and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs, executives, leaders, lawyers and reps from dozens of companies all over the world.
In addition, Larry has been an interim senior executive for companies in times of crisis; filling a senior post and helping them find a replacement. He consults with law firms for jury selection and trial prep. Additionally, Larry consults on political campaigns regarding strategy and debate prep. He is also a professional speaker and has spoken at dozens of venues to a wide range of audiences throughout the US, Europe and Asia.
After over 6 years as a US Marine, Larry became an English teacher for a few years and then worked in several B-to-C and B-to-B sales positions. In 2001, he started Prime Distribution Inc., but sold this business after two years.
Larry founded Neo-Sage® in 2004 and has been training top-tier professionals ever since. He has been an interim Executive VP and Sales VP for public companies and an executive coach for senior and C-Suite management.
He has been:
- a Guest Instructor at Yale University's School of Management
- a Guest Instructor at Columbia's Graduate School of Business
- an Instructor for Baruch College Continuing & Professional Studies
- an Instructor for John Jay College's Veteran Career Transition Program