7 Creative Leadership Skills that Drive Change
- Must have a desire to see your team succeed
Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- What is a good leader?
- How do I develop great leadership qualities?
- How do I inspire others to be more creative?
While there are numerous different answers to these questions, there is one thing that is incredibly clear:
It doesn't take a creative genius to lead people to creativity--it just takes a willingness to support your team in success.
If you want to learn how to lead people with confidence and creativty, then this class is the place to start.
In this class you will get:
7 practical skills to building a more creative environment. Whether you are the leader of 1 or 1000, these practical steps will give you the framework for a more productive and harmonious work space.
Sometimes we expect leaders to be the most knowledgeable or most innovative people in the room; in actuality, a good leader is one that effectively creates an environment that allows people to thrive. In essence, leaders are responsible for leading his or her team members into success.
While there are any number of statistical reports, brain analyses, and business practices, I will bring you my leadership experience from one of the most unexpected places: the middle school classroom. Trust me, if I can get a room full of 12-13 year olds to be excited about learning, then I can help you!
Hear what others are saying about this class:
- "Very good class. it takes many things we know and puts our thoughts in order and provides a new way to engage and to view creativity. This can be in the classroom or the workplace or even in our personal lives. These seven skills are universal." ~Carolee
- "As a businessman, I enjoyed how simply I could apply his lessons to my work." ~Scott
- "I really like the simple objectivity of how this course is organized." ~Luis
By the end of this course, I'm confident that you will have a clearer vision of how to lead your group towards creative productivity.
ENROLL TODAY--RISK FREE--BECAUSE YOU ARE BACKED BY UDEMY'S 30-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- Leaders of 1 or 1000
- Meet the Teacher & Structure of the Course03:26
- Introduce Yourself00:00
- Defining Creativity01:41
- NEW: 20 Original Definitions of Creativity00:00
- What Causes Creativity?00:00
- Skill 1: Building an Atmosphere for Creative Freedom05:47
- Personal Tip About Atmosphere01:05
- Skill 2: Using Space for Creative Freedom03:17
- Personal Tip About Space01:09
- Skill 3: Establishing Safety for Creative Freedom05:23
- Personal Tip About Safety01:38
- Take a Creativity Quiz00:33
- Skill 4: Understanding Vision for Creative Freedom02:55
- Personal Tip About Vision02:04
- Skill 5: Learning Empowerment for Creative Freedom05:25
- Personal Tip About Empowerment02:14
- Skill 6: Utilizing Cooperation for Creative Freedom06:10
- Personal Tip About Cooperation01:31
- Skill 7: Learning Celebration for Creative Freedom09:40
- Personal Tip About Celebration02:50
- Bonus Lecture: Turn Your Knowledge into Skill00:21
- Thank You01:45
I want to help people creatively tell their stories by giving them the tools to engage other people with captivating ideas. My 14 years of classroom teaching and my master's degree in English Literature give me the experience to make my classes both creative and informative. People don't need a degree to enjoy learning -- but sometimes a little guidance goes a long way.